Main Menu

Drunken Nonsense

Started by richerthanyou, 04 April, 2016, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Bear

If whiskey isn't normally your bag, you could do worse than give Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey a go.  I always keep a bottle in the fridge on account of it being so sweet and easy to drink neat that I think of it like a flat soda.

ZenArcade

If Whiskey isn't to your taste; try drinking Scotch.  ;)
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Mardroid

Quote from: Dandontdare on 10 April, 2016, 09:05:41 PM

The golden square bottles are far too nice to throw away, so I kept mine - it's on the same shelf as my 2000ad action figures and Star Trek spaceships!</quote>

I knew you got the action figures, but you.collect the Star Trek ships too? Heh.

But why on earth were you drinking wine and whisky out of a cup?

My hosts served the drinks in plastic disposable cups. And the food on cardboard plates for that matter. I think they wanted to save on washing up.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 10 April, 2016, 04:16:57 PM
Yeah that's SBT
Quote from: Spikes on 10 April, 2016, 11:12:51 AM
I think that's smallbluething, but I may be wrong...
Thats the chap! Feel kind of sheepish now, for 2 years that message was in an inbox I never knew existed!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Mardroid on 11 April, 2016, 01:27:12 PM
Quote from: Dandontdare on 10 April, 2016, 09:05:41 PM

The golden square bottles are far too nice to throw away, so I kept mine - it's on the same shelf as my 2000ad action figures and Star Trek spaceships!

I knew you got the action figures, but you.collect the Star Trek ships too? Heh.

But why on earth were you drinking wine and whisky out of a cup?

My hosts served the drinks in plastic disposable cups. And the food on cardboard plates for that matter. I think they wanted to save on washing up.

Oh lordy, I thought cups was bad but premium whisky out of plastic <shudder>.

I only bought the first of those Star Trek ships to get an Enterprise for £1.99, not collecting them.

EDIt - can't seem to fix the quote tags on this

Rately

Quote from: Professor Wolfgang Von Bear on 10 April, 2016, 09:38:08 PM
If whiskey isn't normally your bag, you could do worse than give Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey a go.  I always keep a bottle in the fridge on account of it being so sweet and easy to drink neat that I think of it like a flat soda.

Gorgeous stuff. Picked up a bottle going through customs in Mexico last year, and will need to get another bottle quite soon.

paddykafka

I would heartily recommend the link below when it comes to choosing the right kind of glass to imbibe from. One must have standards, after all.  ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCvsf_jBAXT/?taken-by=drunkfail