Main Menu

Hershey: Disease - coming August 2021

Started by Dash Decent, 26 October, 2020, 12:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Hershey: Disease - Paperback, 96 pages, 17th August 2021

Hell hath no fury like Barbara Hershey! You think you know her story. Chief Judge of Mega-City One, Barbara Hershey had been a powerful ally to Judge Dredd, until she became infected with an alien pathogen and - supposedly - died. But little do the citizens and judges of Mega-City One suspect that Hershey's death was faked. Now, join fan favourite character Judge Hershey as she embarks on a new adventure beyond the grave and beyond the walls of Mega-City One, to right the wrongs of her past and dispense justice! Critically acclaimed creative team Rob Williams and Simon Fraser, whose previous collaborations include Judge Dredd, Nikolai Dante and Shimura, tell a globe-spanning, gritty story of retribution.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Colin YNWA

I wonder who wrote that text and what Robbie Morrison thinks of it!?!

TordelBack

Heh! Sexy friend of protagonist has tragic moving death scene but promptly re-appears alive to be drawn by Simon Fraser, you can see where the confusion creeps in...

The Monarch

Jade Falcon

When the truth offends, we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid. That is how an RBMK reactor core explodes. Lies. - Valery Legasov

AlexF

I mean, their only actual previous collaboration was Family, which was perfectly OK but hardly a memorable comic to hook chancers in on buying this one...

JayzusB.Christ

That 'from the pages of Judge Dredd' thing looks like perfectly justifiable censorship to me.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"