Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

There's a new cover on my blog!

Frank

I, Cosh

Here's some more garishly coloured clip-art. You can't say anything bad about me because at least I am trying.
We never really die.

Richmond Clements

Read my shitty small press book!

Trout

I may have been baying like a wolf for the new product that is now available, but I have decided to hate it because it is very slightly different from what I wanted.

No, I didn't tell anyone what I wanted.

Zarjazzer

(from the Image comics Caturday section)
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

locustsofdeath!

Americans suck, 'cos they just do. Bloody Yanks.

Frank

Richmond Clements

Trout

exilewood

I used to really enjoy eating Tesco's vegetarian chicken keivs, in fact I ate the very first vegetarian chicken kiev ever made, beacuse the guy that invented them stole the idea from me, but the other day I went to my local Tesco only to find they'd changed the colour of the box. How could they do this? Why? I LIKED the box that colour. This made me so incredibly incredibly ANGRY that I went out and punched a cyclist in the frote which was entirely his fault completely for cycling near me when I was REALLY ANGRY & everyone knows that you shouldn't make me angry because I'm an expert in all martial arts. Anyway, I'm never ever going in another Tescos as long as I live. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? They're probably communists. But thy're only pretending to be communists. They don't even know what that even means! I wrote the communist manifesto!

LARF

Roger Godpleton

WHY IS BURGER KING CLOSED!???!!!!!
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Spaceghost

Hey, I hope I didn't offend you then. I was just trying to say that I think you're an utter cretin and you're completely wrong about everything.

No offence, yeah?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Spikes

Quote from: Somebody=topic=36237.msg682689#msg682689 date=13395354477

Look at Anderson's tits!

^Pathetic, just pathetic. Its stuff like this that brings 2000ad down to the level of those other comics.
Please remove this image.

now that ive saved it.