Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2012 - 11th - 18th November 2012

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 15 May, 2012, 07:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

Weekend pass and hotel sorted. £52 for the Saturday night at the Cosmopolitan. Ooh-la-la.

mygrimmbrother

Day pass for the Saturday sorted  :)

Very excited about my first Thoughtbubble.

Large48

Still looking for a table or a share of one....

On the waiting list but can anyone here help?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Colin YNWA

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 11 September, 2012, 01:37:50 PM

Hope to be getting to this. Mygrimmbrother just wondering will you be taking any of your 10 minute sketches with you I'd love to see them in the flesh (and might even buy some)?

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Large48

Albion, are we still thinking of a mini Hell Trek for this?

Dunk!

Due to booking far ahead, and 'cos it wasn't much more expensive to do so, I'm actually in Leeds on the Friday night as well as Sat.

Any folks around for a beery meet up, chat, "How awesome was that Dredd movie?" discussion please let me know or point me toward where folks will be.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Albion

Quote from: Large48 on 12 September, 2012, 11:13:19 AM
Albion, are we still thinking of a mini Hell Trek for this?

Maybe.
I've booked a day off for the Friday and I was thinking of going up during the day and having a look around Leeds. Haven't sorted out how I'm getting there yet. I'm trying to avoid the car so Mrs Albion can use it while I'm away so I have looked at trains, bus etc.... but not made a decision yet.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

CrazyFoxMachine

Me & The Jazz will definitely be in town midday Friday onwards so very up for a meet 'n cider -- will there be another launch party on the Friday night like last year?

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 12 September, 2012, 08:49:38 AM
Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 11 September, 2012, 01:37:50 PM

Hope to be getting to this. Mygrimmbrother just wondering will you be taking any of your 10 minute sketches with you I'd love to see them in the flesh (and might even buy some)?

I can indeed! Was thinking of bringing some bits and bobs, maybe some little colour prints to sell. Might even bang a few 10 minuters out there and then if anyone's interested  :)

COMMANDO FORCES

Just waiting on one final thing and then I should be popping up with Sam for a day, in civvies!

Large48

Well Albion, CF if we want to meet somewhere and all go up in a single car to help with costs etc, just let me know.

CrazyFoxMachine

Neil McClements

I bought a ticket for Saturday quite a while back but I'm still debating whether or not to stay over night, I may need some convincing!

Kerrin

Yeah, bring some 10 minuters Matt, I'll buy a couple mate.

Albion and Large, I'm doing a dawn run on the Saturday morning, try and get round the M25 before the c*nt olympics kicks off and hit Leeds for mid-morning. I'd guess your planning on going up on the Friday though if you've got a table Guy.