Main Menu

Torquemada cosplay

Started by Steve Green, 09 February, 2019, 07:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

Test fitting for a Torquemada costume.

Probably going to reprint the helmet, and will need some detailing + new hoodless robe...

Coming along though.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Greg M.

Steve Green

Cheers,

just for a photoshoot - can't really see it going down too well at conventions these days, and having complicated conversations about the origin of the character rather than people who don't know the character just seeing KKK.

sheridan

That's fantastic, Steve - really evokes the Terror Tube / Killer Watt / Olric's Great Quest era O'Neill Torque!

Steve Green

Cheers, needs a lot of details, getting a new robe made up (this one is Steve S's one for Deadlock) with an embroidered Tau symbol.

Also going to make up his illuminated staff/belisha beacon for the whole Terror Tube era Torque.

Colin YNWA

That's the stuff of dreams... or nightmares. Seen Other Steve's Deathlok but this tops even that!

Bolt-01

That is simply stunning Steve. As for convention wear-  Lawless would be a good place to see it...

Steve Green

Cheers,

Yeah, I dunno - with all the stuff on social media with KKK in school yearbooks, I'm not sure what the hotel might make of having someone in robes and a pointy hat wandering about.

It's mainly for a photoshoot I want to do, a lot simpler to keep things in context...

Andy Lambert

Steve Green

Cheers, one we've got the finished cloak and it all painted up it should look pretty imposing.

Sinx

That mask is just amazing. AMAZING!  :o