Main Menu

Mezco Judge Dredd!

Started by Grugz, 22 July, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

That looks much better. The redonkulous zip on the others was what turned me off buying them

moly

Just received my black and white mezco very happy with it but would Love one action man sized to play with I mean display :)

Judge Smudge

I received my standard black lawmaster (still waiting for Dredd), deboxed it to check everything works...my wife says I have officially turned into a 7 year old again...and have had to box it all up gain coz its my Chrissy Prezzy...OMG that likes ages before I can play with again...Noooo!

jflynn

Missed out on the latest black and white lawmaster on eBay. Was really hoping it wouldn't go for mad money as it had no bidders until late last night...

Have to say...I'll be gutted if the don't do a solo release...I have the disco lawmaster and had plans to buy all four but would be less tempted to stump up for the black and blue versions if I know I'll never be able to complete the collection...

SIP

Yup, I feel the same way. I'm a completist when it comes to these things but when it comes to releasing incredibly limited figures it prices me out of the game. I could find the money, but there is no way I'm paying that much for something worth £100-£150.

As such, I can't get the set.....so I'll just stick with disco dredd and lawmaster (which i love) and mezco just misses out on really easy sales. Don't imagine I'm the only one who feels this way. The star wars black series just did the same to me, got fed up and dumped the line.

Sideshow and hot toys are currently getting my money.

TheTooN

Nice one moly, he's a cracker. 3A 1/6th Dredd will be up for pre-order soon if you fancy an action man sized play/display Dredd ;)

I admire your willpower Smudge, mine leaves a lot to be desired at times. I think most if not all of us were like 7 year olds when we opened the Lawmaster. Watch Johns unboxing on Cellar of Dredd if you havent seen it, magic !

Go back a couple of pages and I was saying exactly the same as you guys. I'm still miffed/nonplussed at Mezco for the way the b/w set was handled, same applies to the Navy set being Mezco direct US only.
I'm sure its business reasons but It feels like they have done their best to make life difficult for us.

moly

Cheers thetoon will definitely try and get the 3a Dredd anyone recommend the best way to order from 3a  ?

dweezil2

Quote from: moly on 04 August, 2016, 06:55:48 PM
Cheers thetoon will definitely try and get the 3a Dredd anyone recommend the best way to order from 3a  ?

Wait until they appear on here:

https://www.bambalandstore.com

:)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

TheTooN

Also check out the 3A Toys thread, any news drops, it will be in there quick as a flash. Latest info is pre-order late August or September.

teckno viking

Take the right hand off and a 5th Dark Judge aka Kraken with Dredd badge.

Or make the body look decay-ish and reanimated DREDD of the Judge Child mutant.

moly

Thetoon mentioned a final blue variant, will this be dar blue ?

TheTooN

Midnight blue bike. Almost certainly to be sold only on Mezco's website for US customers only. Hopefully we can find help over the pond when it come out.

This pic was posted a few pages back.

moly

Looks good but thinking of going for the black or disco bike/dredd can't justify nearly £500 quid for both :(

Bit harsh they can do US only though

Mardroid

Quote from: moly on 06 August, 2016, 11:19:53 AM
Looks good but thinking of going for the black or disco bike/dredd can't justify nearly £500 quid for both :(

Bit harsh they can do US only though

There are ways around it, for example a forwarding service where you have a US address which will forward their mail to you.

I forget the name of the company (likely there's more than one) that do this, despite actually having an account with them.

Thing is, when I worked out the cost of postage, etc overall, it still worked out cheaper to go for a more expensive item via eBay!* But this was the more really available black bikes. The limited edition stuff which could be astronomical prices on eBay might still be worthwhile that other route.

*Not that I've ordered it yet, but it's still an agenda when finances improve...

PsychoGoatee

Looks very cool! I still dig my ol' Judge Dredd and Judge Death action figures from the Legendary Heroes line, but this is very tempting. Ditto for the more expensive 1/6th scale Dredd in the other topic.

The Lawmaster looks really awesome.