Main Menu

Sideshow Vote: I swapped a tea for coffee

Started by broodblik, 11 April, 2022, 04:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

We will consume our coffee on Monday with both votes have a clear leader
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

So here we have it from within the prog:

Voting closed the winner:

Grant Morrison

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

So here we have it from without the prog:

Voting closed the winner:

Garth Ennis

Colin YNWA

Out of interest how close was it 'outside' the Prog between GMozz and Garth. Love the work of both outside but interested to know how that's reflected here.

broodblik

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 18 April, 2022, 06:42:30 AM
Out of interest how close was it 'outside' the Prog between GMozz and Garth. Love the work of both outside but interested to know how that's reflected here.

A 6/4 split for Garth