Main Menu

New GN's or TPB's What do we want?

Started by Rob Spalding, 01 September, 2005, 05:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Welcome, Jonathan. Soon you will fear the board and it's never-ending demands! ;-)

Don't be a stranger!

Trout

AGH!

Superfluous apostrophe!

My powers... waning...

Pedantry... fucked...

AGH!

Richmond Clements

Obviously Luke Kirby and Big Dave, as mentioned above.

Also: Ro Busters and the next Dante volume please.

Hi Jonathan!

Conexus

but don't worry, as just shown it'll really easy to not be stranger than mosxt of the regular boarders

Carlsborg Expert

Complete Nemesis. And I mean complete!
Complete Ro-busters too.

Please.

Thankyou.

thrillpowerseeker

Finn..Mazeworld..Leviathan..Revere..Flesh..Darkies Mob(unabridged original text of course)

ukdane

What Grant Goggins stated, plus Revere, Nemesis, Armoured Gideon, and some collections of Megazine stories.

Jon, are you also IC Extreme Editions, or is that Alan Barnes?
Cheers

-Daney

Floyd-the-k

Jonathan O

Mornin' all, I trust you're all up bright an early just like me!
Anyhew, now that I have a wee bit of time before I start getting down to more editing I'll just tell you about some books. In October we have Judge Dredd: Satan's Island (this is the Wagner Sin City story) which also contains The Case For The Defence and The Trial of Orlok, we also have Rogue Trooper: The Eye of The Traitor, book 3 of the Rogue books, and Family, the mafia with super-powers.
There will indeed be more Nikolai Dante before the end of the year with the release of The Courtship of Jenna Makarov and the Judge Dredd: Case Files book is due for December as is the next Robo Hunter book. Also on the horizon will be more Slaine, more Rogue, more Strontium Dog and some Caballistics amongst other things.
Anyhew, hope those books pique your interest, I will post a NEWS release nearer the time and the books will be available through the website and all the usual channels.
Right, back to editing with me!

Soupy Twists

Jon

Bad Andy

Nemesis would be brilliant.

As big a fan of Armoured Gideon and Big Dave as I am, I think these would be better suited to an Extreme Edition.

Luke Kirby on the other hand might score points elsewhere as a dark Harry Potter.

Stront dog 2 is availble on Play from next week. IHave I been hopelessly optimistic in pre-ordering it then?

Link: http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=sr&page=title&r=BOOK&title=644868" target="_blank">Play with me

Dudley

I think J1-O will fit right in (though his user name should be changed to "Soupy Twists" immediately...)  I presume you're not the Marxist comedian John Oliver in disguise?

The Monarch

One day i shall have my canon fodder one day

The Amstor Computer

Hey, Jon. Nice to see you popping in - I hope you won't mind if I take the chance to land you with a bundle of questions!

-- Are the following books, announced at Bristol and up on Amazon for pre-order, still scheduled for release in the months noted:

Rogue Trooper Vol. 3: Eye of the Traitor - October
Family - October
Judge Dredd: Satan's Island -- October

The Red Seas Vol. 2: Twilight of the Idols - November
Nikolai Dante Vol. 3: The Courtship of Jena Makarov - November
Judge Dredd: Total War - November

Robo-Hunter Vol. 3: Play It Again, Sam - December
Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files Vol. 1 - December
Judge Death: My Name Is... - December

Slaine: The Books of Invasions Vol. 1 - January
Rogue Trooper Vol. 4 - To the Ends of Nu Earth - January
Judge Dredd: The Chief Judge's Man - January

Caballistics, Inc. Vol. 1: Going Underground - February
Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files Vol. 2 - February
The Complete D.R. & Quinch - February

-- Are the books announced at Bristol for March-May 2006 still on the cards?

-- Are you able to say what's happening with the following books, which have all appeared at Amazon or been trailed in the prog:

Asylum
Bec & Kawl Vol. 1: Bloody Students
Bec & Kawl Vol. 2: Cheap Shots
Fiends of the Eastern Front
Leviathan
Red Seas Vol. 1: Under the Banner of King Death
XTNCT

I had been told that both Fiends... and Leviathan were at the printers, but it seems that they were then delayed indefinitely.

Again, sorry for jumping you, but there's been bugger-all in the way of info since Bristol beyond Amazon listings.

Cheers!

holgerj9

Rob Spalding

Right, got back from seeing him yesterday, and fixed my interweb today so I could post.
Despite much (physical) poking he would not be swayed, only crying out "I've got a schedule.  It was a bugger to put together and I'm not messing with it now."
Managed to scare him a few times as my brain mixed up asked for books with announced books.
"I'm glad you're releasing XTNCT."
"Am I?  What when?  Shit."
"Oops, my bad, someone wanted XTNCT."
"I hate you."

It seems unlikely he will batter himself with a book to check it's durability, though if anyone wants to volunteer for him to give them a slight concussion, he says he could be up for dat!