Main Menu

Interest thread: Martin Bower Blake's 7 Teleport bracelets

Started by Wake, 12 January, 2010, 01:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

I'm currently talking to Martin Bower about buying a batch of Blake's 7 teleport bracelets for sale through Termight Replicas.

He makes them in batches of 19 so I need to know if enough people are interested for me to go ahead.

The bracelets are made from EMA plastic tube, with brass hinges and specially cast orange Perspex for the light. The the final Bracelets will look identical to those used on the show.

Please post to this thread if you would be interested in a bracelet for £145 plus shipping?

Dandontdare

Yikes, much as I loved Blake's seven, I don't think this is a likely purchase for me, but good luck with that.

I did make the Blue Peter version when I was a kid. It was basically a ring cut from an orange squash bottle painted black with a button and a rubber glued on. Spent ages on it and was very disappointed with the result.

House of Usher

This one obviously made a huge impression on me too. But then I did have the hots for Lesley Judd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq9vQJBpuNA
STRIKE !!!

Wake

Looks like £145 is just too high to find any buyers, even on the RPF. I've reduced the price including shipping to £130 within the UK and US$ 220 elsewhere just in case that helps.

Cheers,

Wake

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Tiplodocus

"£130"

For a working model, perhaps.  But otherwise, not for me.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!