Main Menu

Judge Anderson: The Psychic Crime Files preview

Started by Molch-R, 10 January, 2012, 03:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

Judge Anderson: The Psychic Crime Files is hitting stores in the US and Canada on 17th January!

Tharg's mighty organ has teamed up with the folk at Diamond to bring you this EXCLUSIVE free preview of art from Boo Cook, Carlos Ezquerra and Trevor Hairsine.

Get your FREE preview from this zarjaz new collection right here: http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/977?articleID=116975

James Stacey

My copy arrived this morning. It is indeed a thing of beauty.

JSouth5942

My copy of this book arrived today from Amazon UK.

For those interested it contains stories from the following issues:
Progs 657-659 (Already re-printed in the Psi Files 01)
Progs 1102 - 1103
Megs 272-276
Megs 277-278
Megs 300-304
Prog 2011
Progs 1734 1739

Nice looking book and certainly recommended for fans of Anderson while we wait for Psi Files 02!

Jason

Mardroid

So it contains more stuff than the UK Psi Files 1 then? Will the extra stuff appear in Psi Files 2 then?

I thought these US editions were pretty much the same as the UK version except for the different cover art.

Incidentally, I saw a copy of the US edition of the first Dante book Too Cool to Kill when I was last in FP. I didn't buy it as I have The Romanov Dynasty, and I'm not a completest in that way, but I was a bit surprised. I didn't think they'd sell US editions over here, unless you order from abroad, of course.

The Adventurer

Quote from: Mardroid on 30 January, 2012, 05:52:10 PM
So it contains more stuff than the UK Psi Files 1 then? Will the extra stuff appear in Psi Files 2 then?

No, Psi Files 2 doesn't even get to Devil. I'll be curious if Psi Files 3 get up to the content in the Psychic Crime Files.
I thought these US editions were pretty much the same as the UK version except for the different cover art.
Psychic Crime Files isn't a 'Case Files' compilation. Its just a Judge Anderson collection that reprints a bunch of recent Anderson stories. Its not comprehensive. I'm actually kind of annoyed I bought it, since I'm probably going to end up double dipping when Psi Files 3 inevitably comes down the pipe.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Mardroid