Main Menu

I'm on Facebook! Are you too?

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 27 June, 2013, 04:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grant Goggans

You're welcome.

Now how about you do everybody a favor and knock it off with the group invitations?  Those have become obnoxious.

Neil McClements

I was about to say the same thing. Unfortunately de-friended already. No offence intended.   

Wake

Sorry, but I've defriended you too. You were clogging up my notifications.

vzzbux

Friended but less of the invitations please. Kind of masks important ones I recieve.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Grant Goggans on 01 July, 2013, 10:48:48 AM
Now how about you do everybody a favor and knock it off with the group invitations?  Those have become obnoxious.

I came here to say the same thing. No offence TS (genuinely), but I'm quite capable of finding pages for things I like by myself. Please?
@jamesfeistdraws

ChickenStu

Yeah man, I've had a load. I ain't gonna defriend you cause I don't roll like that. However, I'd appreciate it if you knocked the group invitations on the head.
Ma Ma's not the law... (you know the rest)

ThryllSeekyr

Yeah, my deepest apologies for doing that.

I wasn't aware that those notifications were going to be all in your face and clog up your Facebook feeds.

Anyway, I have been sent a Facebook message and told what I was doing, is really annoying and if I would please stop sending those.

So, I have now quit doing that.

Very sorry to all who were involved:(

ChickenStu

Hey dude, no worries! If anything, you've got me interested in finally reading The Stars My Destination! I've had it on my bookshelf for years but never gotten around to reading it! Thanks to you, I'm thinking of giving that ol' spine a crack (in a literary sense of course!)

Nah mate, don't feel too shitty about. You're a good man.  :)

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ChickenStu on 01 July, 2013, 10:35:00 PM
Hey dude, no worries! If anything, you've got me interested in finally reading The Stars My Destination! I've had it on my bookshelf for years but never gotten around to reading it! Thanks to you, I'm thinking of giving that ol' spine a crack (in a literary sense of course!)

Nah mate, don't feel too shitty about. You're a good man.  :)

I never sent notifications, about what I had posted on my own wall. They were all about the other Facebook pages as follows 'We Demand a Slaine Movie', 'Simon Davis', 'Simon Bisley', ( He has a few different pages.) , Simon Pegg, (He has a few different pages as well.)

Oh, look at that! They all have the same first name! What coincidence!

I would have gone on further sending notifications to like the pages of R.A. Salvatore and other fantacy authors, but that's when someone asked me to please stop.

So that was that!

I never sent any messages to like what was on my own Facebook wall. I'm not that vain :lol:

So, I'm not sure how you got that.

Unless, that automatically happens as side effect when ever I send messages about famous people's pages to my friends.

I'm no really sure.

ThryllSeekyr

Almost forgot, I sent notifications about the Glenn Fabry pages as well. Though you may all know that by now.

ThryllSeekyr

The great John Wagner confirmed my Friend request :D 

Among others!

ChickenStu

I'm friends with Frank Ashmore out of V. Very cool.

ThryllSeekyr

I've had my regular Facebook account disabled for reason I'm not going to divulge.

I would like to reconnect with the same people and more on my new account which I have kept in reserve for quite while now.

I made it strictly for my family only, but what the hell, I'll open to everybody.

Just find my real name under Michael PT Hartwell as opposed to Michael Patrick Hartwell which is now disabled.

I can't seem to find SBT and Pat Mills appears to have refused my request  :(

It's not like it make sense for me to apologised to the many people I offended, because I knew what I doing and did so because I felt good about it.

My obnoxiousness is only bound by the boundaries imposed by the rules of Facebook!