Main Menu

New Judge Dredd Partwork! (Judge Dredd Mega Collection)

Started by iutley, 04 September, 2014, 09:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Turning into a bit of a mess, this.

Which is a real shame.

COMMANDO FORCES

We mustn't complain, it'll all come good in the end :D

Buttonman

Bubba Zebill

Couldn't care less about the gifts...but that set would look awesome in my studio. Is it possible they are unready for calls and whatnot because its still just a test at this stage?

Such a shame if this is going south.  :-\
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

BPP

Quote from: Bubba Zebill on 05 November, 2014, 11:23:29 AM
Couldn't care less about the gifts...but that set would look awesome in my studio. Is it possible they are unready for calls and whatnot because its still just a test at this stage?

Such a shame if this is going south.  :-\

Lets all keep our chins up! No idea if it is going south, just that their teledesk isn't 'in the loop' trial wise.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Mattofthespurs

Apparently not honouring subs either.
Got my letter on the 1st of October promising my first issue within 28 days.
This has not happened.
Not too bothered because I'm assuming the full thing will go live in January. But if it doesn't...  >:(

judgerufian

I'm adding myself to the received issue 1 and nothing else except the poster but no charge on my account either so thats happy on one side and sad on the other. Lets hope if it is rolled out in January they have improved their service by then.

Echidna

Here's the questionnaire which came with volume 1:

Fingers crossed they had enough interest to roll it out properly next year. A hardback Cursed Earth with colour spreads? Yes please.

I'm assuming "Harrier" is a misprint and you didn't get one of these with issue 2...

Fungus

robert_ellis

(From website)
This collection has been temporarily postponed; however, the title will resume soon so watch this space!

Gah—apologies. Hit edit rather than quote. — IP.

Spikes

Quote from: robert_ellis on 08 November, 2014, 03:39:11 PM
(From website)
This collection has been temporarily postponed; however, the title will resume soon so watch this space!

Mmmmm. Is that quote telling us its all over?

I really do want to see this roll out in shops across the nation, but we'll have to see, i guess.

JamesC

Could be good news. If subscribers have only had issue 1 and they decide to go nationwide with distribution then they only have to put 1 issue out before everybody has caught up - which would make distribution much easier.

IndigoPrime

Well, "the title will resume soon so watch this space" doesn't sound like "it's all over—now bugger off" to me.

robert_ellis

Tiplodocus

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 09 November, 2014, 06:03:14 PM
Well, "the title will resume soon so watch this space" doesn't sound like "it's all over—now bugger off" to me.

"Dan Dare will return"
Be excellent to each other. And party on!