Main Menu

New Judge Dredd Partwork! (Judge Dredd Mega Collection)

Started by iutley, 04 September, 2014, 09:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strontium71

The woman I spoke to was indeed South African, and she did say she'd phone me back with regards to what was going on.

I haven't had a call yet , but there's still time. Right?
...because I hate you.

SmallBlueThing

I subbed from the off,  have never received a subscription number, got #1 weeks ago,  and not a sausage since.  Not even an email.  And today I read elsewhere on the web that #5 is in shops,  or due now. 

Unhappy SBT

Molch-R

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 30 October, 2014, 04:39:44 PM
And today I read elsewhere on the web that #5 is in shops,  or due now. 

Out of interest, where did you read that?

SmallBlueThing

It was mentioned in a thread about the collection over on a dr who forum. Not an official line or anything,  Just someone implying that they had the first four and five was now due. 

SBT

Mattofthespurs

Subscribed late September and not seen a thing apart from a letter saying I'll get my first delivery in 28 days (which has obviously past).
Me so sad.  :(

moldovangerbil

I've been able to pick up the first 4 from WH Smith in one of the test areas. Not seen 5 though. 

I signed up to subscribe as well, but other than my initial subscription confirmation letter I've not heard a sausage from them. I phoned to find out what was happening and was told there was 'a problem with the first issue'. 

It certainly seems like people are being given various different stories and communication is pretty patchy.  It'd be nice to get some sort of definitive confirmation as to what's happening (or not) with this.

Mardroid

I don't think I got a subscription letter,  but my memory might be playing tricks. I did receive the first issue though.

Buttonman

I have has a similar experience - Part One came along and it's lovely - no letter or subsequent parts since. No charge to my card either. Strange way to run a business!

Frank

Quote from: Buttonman on 30 October, 2014, 07:52:46 PM
Part One came along and it's lovely - no letter or subsequent parts since. No charge to my card either

Exactly the same here. Must be a Jock discount.

Mardroid

Heh. This southern sassenach somehow benefited from it then.

James Stacey

Same here. First issue delivered. Nothing since nor money taken

strontium71

Well , I'd like to say that the lady on the phone did indeed phone me back , and after sorting it all out , she sent all the issues up to date along with the free gifts  :P

...of course , I'd like to say all that , but truth is she never bothered phoning back , and I still am no better off  :'(
...because I hate you.

Wake

Has anyone received the badge promised with issue 1? Since they used a photo ripped from Termight Replicas to promote it without my knowledge, I'd like to know if the actual badge looks anything like it.

Mardroid

I received no free gifts apart from a rather nice poster.

For some reason I thought the gifts all came with the second issue, although I was on the understanding you didn't receive them ALL if you started wit the second issue, just that they all arrived then.  I'm not sure where I got that idea though, since the website gives a rather different impression. Looks like I should have received the mug at least, the badge being dependant on subscribing within 10 days. (I'm not sure if I did that. I subscribed soon after this thread brought the books to my attention, but I don't know how long the Partworks website had been advertising it before then.)

strontium71

Well , seeing as no-one phoned back , I had to phone them again. Yet again they id dnot believe me that other people had theirs(!) , yet they then said that they had no stock left(!) - When asked why I haven't had anything , going off my number 4 - all I got was 'we'll let you know when stock comes back in'
I'm tired of all this tbh - I haven't got the energy to keep chasing them up - it's very badly organised , and a not very good customer service , so I'm just going to forget about the whole thing , and pray some turn up on eBay one day.
...because I hate you.