Banzai Battalion
No Man's Land
BB - The Fitz
BB - Save the Fitz
BB - Robot Wars
Everything in the Garden
A Walk in the Park
Down on Sausage Tree Farm

I also note that the Facebook page has changed from previewing issues to showing those now on sale, which means we don't yet know what issue 55 will be. My money's on it being The Hunting Party, as all other mega-epic issue numbers are known, and while next issue is Heavy Metal Dredd, it's not quite proper canon, and issues 54 and 56 are Dredd-lite, if he indeed appears at all. We shall see.

The Monarch

I doubt its hunting party since tour of duty vol 1 is issue 58

IndigoPrime

Have any subscribers received their two volumes yet? I have an indication of them being sent on the 24th, but not had anything her so far.

dweezil2

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 05 January, 2017, 02:32:16 PM
Have any subscribers received their two volumes yet? I have an indication of them being sent on the 24th, but not had anything her so far.

Still waiting for Fetish and Engram, but never experienced problems before so guessing they're just a little late due to xmas post.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Anzati

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 05 January, 2017, 02:32:16 PM

My account is showing the same, but I've not received anything yet.

moly

Dark Jimbo

What a godsend that sale was for a cherrypicker like me!

Just bought 7 200-page hardbacks for £35! My plan now is to ration them gradually out to myself... we'll see how far I get with that!  ;)
@jamesfeistdraws

abelardsnazz

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 05 January, 2017, 06:32:04 PM
What a godsend that sale was for a cherrypicker like me!

Just bought 7 200-page hardbacks for £35! My plan now is to ration them gradually out to myself... we'll see how far I get with that!  ;)

So what were your seven Issues? Classics or previously missed curiosities? I'm intrigued!

Skullmo

I got:

Devlin Waugh: Chasing Herod
Missionary Man: Goin' South
Low Life Hostile Takeover
The Art of Taxidermy
Young Death
Calhab Justice
Trifecta
Cursed Earth Carnage
It's a joke. I was joking.

TordelBack

Yer killin' me here chaps.  Held off until payday, now I gots nada. 

Well, except for the Banzai Battalion volume, which is proving to be a great read so far.  It does rather throw the young Garth Ennis to the slugs though - you start with one of TB Grover's neatest little one-part tearjerkers (and a personal fave), then you're straight into the Ennis follow-up, and while the latter is a pretty serviceable tale, the imposed contrast in the quality of the writing is brutal.

levers

Heads up, the Dredd sale is still on. Bought The Day the Law Died, along with Marvel's Howard the Duck last night. Dredd titles list as £9.99, but ring up as £5 each when added to the basket.

Been lucky enough to be able to get most of the Mega Collection on the High Street, but Day the Law Died was strangely absent.

IndigoPrime

How odd.

In other news, my subs copies of Banzai and HM Dredd showed up today. New packaging – an Amazon-like box with buffers at the top and bottom. Didn't seem to make much odds, sadly, so Banzai has crushed corners. Nice to see Hicklenton on the cover of HM.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 06 January, 2017, 09:44:29 AM
How odd.

In other news, my subs copies of Banzai and HM Dredd showed up today. New packaging – an Amazon-like box with buffers at the top and bottom. Didn't seem to make much odds, sadly, so Banzai has crushed corners. Nice to see Hicklenton on the cover of HM.

Mine just turned up in the same packaging too. However both of my volumes are in perfect shame.

levers

Would you say HM Dredd is worthy of a purchase, or one to skip?

I hear the art's not to everyone's taste!

Trent

I think the art on HM Dredd is one of its selling points. The stories are 6 pages of violent mayhem generally although some are much better than others.
Much of the artwork is fully painted by the likes of Colin MacNeil and John Hicklenton so contrary to what you have heard I would be inclined to buy it because of the artwork.
Just be warned if you are a little squeamish some frames are extremely violent.