Main Menu

Started by Tomwe, 02 April, 2020, 10:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 08 June, 2020, 03:12:10 PM
Oh my Tordelback you're all enbiggened.

Strictly restricted to above belt level, I assure you.

TordelBack

Quote from: Funt Solo on 08 June, 2020, 03:16:46 PM
Here's Jayzus:

When I eventually run into Jayzus I.R.L. (in IRL), unless I already have all unbeknownst, I'm going to be very confused.

Good work on the Dalek and the chocolate hippodor, Funt.

IndigoPrime

Funt — ta. I saw mine had gone splat, but couldn't quite remember how it looked!

Colin YNWA

Alas Forum pics have gone again. I've tried to add by uploading and by a direct link to imgur and nothing. I feel naked!

Funt Solo

It's showing up here.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Oh interesting - it must be a browser or setting issue... I'll twiddle my end when I get some time and see what I can work out...

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Funt Solo on 08 June, 2020, 02:54:52 PM
Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 08 June, 2020, 11:56:18 AM
I am off in the huff. I have lost my little Dalek, which I made in my work nearly 20 years ago.

Boo!

I used the wayback machine to find it for you:

---

Found these while I was there:

Oh! Just seen this, thanks
Lock up your spoons!

Colin YNWA

So its a Chrome thing??? When I look on Edge (the other browser on my work laptop) avatars a gogo. When I look on Chrome - nothing - on any device.

Look on Safari on work mobile - avatars a gogo. Chrome on same device ... well haven't downloaded it...

On personal phone crappy Samsung browser avatars a gogo. Chrome - nowt...

... what's all that about...

Dandontdare

Nice one Funt. I'd found a still version, but it's nice to have the beady roving eyes back|!

Funt Solo

Oh, I'm glad - I always liked the roving eyes as well.

---

Colin, I use Chrome, so it's not that. Have you tried a cache refresh: CTRL + F5, when on the page you want to hard refresh?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Funt Solo on 20 October, 2020, 06:30:59 PM
Colin, I use Chrome, so it's not that. Have you tried a cache refresh: CTRL + F5, when on the page you want to hard refresh?

But its only affecting Chrome - so is it my Chrome settings ... oh I'll worry about it another time. Yeah I've tried a hard refresh and an Incognito Window... confused...

broodblik

My understanding is that Chrome will also not support any site that is not https sometime in the future.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

I also checked on Opera and avatars are displayed correctly as well as the mimes  :(

I believe this is all to do due to security
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

M.I.K.

Must be a Google Chrome thing. I've been seeing neither avatars nor emoticons for several days.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Yay! My Dalek's back. Though I suppose I should look out something a little bit bigger.
Lock up your spoons!