Main Menu

Rebellion Support - Is there any at the moment???

Started by Large48, 03 December, 2020, 09:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Large48

Hi all,

One of my Specials hasn't arrived and I've emailed Rebellion to try and get a response / solution but haven't heard anything at all, only an automated email.

I suppose they could be short staffed at the moment, but is there anyone working on queries at the moment?

:-*
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

sheridan

IndigoPrime

They're probably drowning in support emails from people who don't know Royal Mail is hosed when it comes to large letter handling—large letters being how basically all the mags Rebellion sends are shipped. Which special are you missing? How long ago was it supposed to have landed?

Barrington Boots

I've had a similar experience re. the mythical prog 2209.

In fairness they're normally really good so I'd allow it a week before getting back onto them.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

sixmo

Got a pretty rapid response to a query about Block Mania + Mega Mania combo pack the other day.

I'd guess the subscriptions are running late for everyone and could be generating a lot of emails to the support queue that they are skipping over for the moment? 

Large48

Hi all,

I guess they are dependant on the warehouse to send out any replacements anyway (what was the ladies name who used to work there who was absolutely brilliant???) but until they get back to me and agree a replacement I'll never know I guess....

Generally ok with stuff arriving, although have had I think 3 items not turn up in the last couple of years! :-(

It's been a couple of weeks so I thought I'd start to chase.
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Bolt-01

You are referring to the amazing Denise. A wonderful droid.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 04 December, 2020, 10:06:17 AM
You are referring to the amazing Denise. A wonderful droid.

She certainly was. I remember when she moved on there was a outpouring that I think took her by surprise when it was pointed out to her... or am I mis-remembering ... anyway I seem to recall we got to say how great she was, which made me very happy.

Batman's Superior Cousin

That is certainly not how I imagined her to look like...
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Tjm86

I have to be fair to Rebellion, I've always had excellent service from them. 

Ordered a treasury bookplate hardback, they didn't have it in stock so they refunded and sent a non-bookplate edition.

Support over the recent RM debacle was first rate with them chasing up to see where it was after I'd raised the initial query and checking on what had happened.

Nope, can't fault them.

IndigoPrime

I've never had any issue with Rebellion support. Every time anything has arrived damage (rare), I've received a replacement not much later. It feels like there are actual humans working there.

Compare that to Titan, who ripped me off with a Doctor Who subscription. When Tales from the TARDIS went on hiatus, I was at that point owed at least two issues. They then said I was owed one, because they presumably had a creative way of working with the constant changes to frequency and payments. When I subsequently chased this up on the new series finally appearing (since mine never arrived), I was flatly told I wasn't going to be sent anything because I'd cancelled my direct debit. Nice. (Also a breach of contract; needless to say, they didn't respond at all to a subsequent email.)

JayzusB.Christ

I had a problem with the digital Scream and Misty special. Took them a while to sort it but they were really, really helpful about it.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

I've always had excellent service from Rebellion. Issues (which are few and far between) always get resolved well, and I got offered a free GN one time when something messed up - I was pleasantly surprised because it didn't feel like they were really at fault (beyond having a bit of buggy code on their site) or had taken too long to fix things.

They must be under terrible pressure at the moment with Covid restrictions and a haphazard mail service that's out of their control.

Signed: Tharg's Mum

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

sheridan

I didn't need to use support, but just to defend Rebellion - I ordered some of this year's specials and they turned up, well-packaged in stiff cardboard, not long after.  Hope the OP's special turns up soon.