Main Menu

FCBD 2021

Started by rogue69, 19 December, 2020, 11:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

To celebrate it's 20th anniversary FCBD 2021 will take place at local comic shops on Saturday, August 14, 2021! rather than May

dweezil2

Looking forward to see what 2000AD has planned for this most auspicious day!  :) :thumbsup:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

IndigoPrime

Smart to move it into a period where vaccination might have kicked in to some degree.

low down dirty drokker

FBCD 2021.
FBI, CIA, MI5, CI5, AC/DC, MFI, the list is endless.....
....ENDLESS....I tell you, add your own for hours of fun....
Keep on Drokking..

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

APR210037
(W) Al Ewing, Rob Williams, Michael Carroll (A) Simon Fraser, John Higgins (A/CA) Caspar Wijngaard
2000 AD Presents All-Star Judge Dredd is a thrill-powered showcase of the past and shocking present of the iconic lawman of the future! Witness the birth of the world of Judge Dredd in an incendiary preview of upcoming prequel graphic novel Dreadnoughts by Michael Carroll with art by Watchmen's John Higgins. Fan-favourite Judge Hershey travels to the ends of the earth to dispense her own brand of justice in long-anticipated blockbuster spin-off, Hershey: Disease by Rob Williams (Suicide Squad) and Simon Fraser (Doctor Who). Along-side these teases for Fall 2021 epics enjoy a bone-rattling all new stand-alone Dredd caper from elite writer Al Ewing (Immortal Hulk, Marvel's Empyre) and Caspar Wijngaard (Star Wars, Home Sick Pilots)!

Preview Material
Rating: Teen
In Shops on Free Comic Book Day 2021!
DDT did a job on me

rogue69

It looks like not all FCBD comics will be available on the 14th August, this was on the Gosh!Comics website

Have to start with a Free Comic Book Day update (again)! We've been informed that UK accounts will not be receiving the full range of FCBD titles in time for the official date of the 14th. It's the old shipping capacity issue again, something which has been affecting even the regular deliveries of late, let alone the massive quantity of stock that constitutes FCBD. We've been told that we'll have all titles by the 25th August, so we will be moving our FCBD offering to Saturday the 28th August. Expect more updates as the big day approaches.

Large48

FP are now saying it's the 28th August??????
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Colin YNWA

Was chatting to the man who runs my LCS (Sheffield Space Centre - wonderful shop) and he said they think they will have about 3/4s of the title by next weekend so they are going to go for it, though it will be a bit different.

I think next week is the offical date but there is flex given the circumstances its entirely possible FP are waiting for everything to be in?

Tomwe

No one selling this year's FCBD on eBay yet other than US sellers. Assume then it is one of the ones yet to make it to LCS's??

Colin YNWA

Alas a bout of isolation meant I didn't make it. My LCS us having a second date unlucky when everything is in. The Judge Dredd issue wasn't on there list for today anyway so it's possible it's not arrived in the UK yet.

Funt Solo

Picked mine up today in the US of A - pretty good Dredd tale.

Mini-Solo picked up way more freebies than I did.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Comic-biz-store told me that it hasn't arrived as yet, and they won't be allowed to sell it online until *after* fcbd. Now, whether that now means after the 28th, or whether it will appear online as soon as they receive it, I don't know.

SBT

GoGilesGo

Diamond Distribution has been pretty woeful in the last year but, bless 'em, they managed to deliver a bundle of FCBD Dredd's to my local comic book store in Dubai.

Great cover and the Dredd tale was satisfying with a fun twist [spoiler](the SJS have their own Wally Squad)[/spoiler].

The other stories were introductory parts of two recent stories from the Prog and Meg which, despite being recycled, played out quite nicely and function as decent tasters for upcoming Collected GNs.

rogue69

comic biz now have the Judge Dredd issue up on eBay for 3.99