Main Menu

Zarjaz & Dogbreath - Call for potential reprints?

Started by Bolt-01, 08 March, 2021, 01:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Sometimes a question comes along that just doesn't go away. We've been asked a few times over the years about reprints of earlier issues of Zarjaz & Dogbreath and seeing as the print run is limited I've not really done more than keep the most recent couple of years issues available.

However, we 'do' keep getting asked about older issues so I'm saying here - if there is demand for an issue to be reprinted, then I'll do it.

If you are reading this and there are issues of either Zarjaz or Dogbreath that you want to fill your collection (please bear in mind that I can only print the issues I've published, so no shouting out for the rare as funt Dreddcon specials) get in touch with us and we will see what we can do.

I'm not about to sit and order loads of copies of older issues, but if enough interest is out there I can justify getting a short run made.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.