Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Diaboliks vs Slaughter Bowl - Round 1 Heat 33

Started by Colin YNWA, 22 November, 2021, 06:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

I like Slaughterbowl, but not as much as I wanted to. I like Diaboliks, but not as much as Caballistics (or Absalom). Hmm... Diaboliks just edges it, I suppose.
@jamesfeistdraws

Magnetica

DrJomster

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

When I did the draw I noticed that all 4 of the new thrills from the Summer Offensive got relatively early starts and the last of them is in the vote ending tomorrow morning. Its the last thrill from that time standing - all the rest of lost their votes - add your vote today, I'll count up in the morning and the whole thing might be behind us already!

sheridan

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well there we have it Slaughter Bowl got some votes and agrubly the best of the Summer offensive stories did well, but i can but against a strong new thrill which spins out of one of the Prog's favs. I think if it had hit a better tie it would have beaten many thrills. As it is its only taken 5 weeks to get rid of the Summer Offensive and all thrills from that time are now out. Let's celebrate the winner however as

The Diaboliks

drips its bloody fangs into Round 2

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Pretty straightforward this one and even a solid creative force as Andy Diggle and Jock can come close to stopping a little 4 parter from the 80s. That said it would be easy to dismiss Tribal Memories but for what it lacks in pages it more than makes up for in idea and absolutely fantastic delivery. Its a thrill that could go far in this tourney, well see how the draw treats it. As it is

Tribal Memories

makes it to Round 2 bearly breaking sweat.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 25 November, 2021, 06:26:38 AM
Great two winners

And I've added the result for Snapshot vs Tribal memories into the correct thread as well now... we'll get there, we'll get there!