Main Menu

Sideshow Vote: I want my yearly fix

Started by broodblik, 28 March, 2022, 04:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoGilesGo

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 28 March, 2022, 04:32:50 PM
There's a wodge of nostalgia with annuals. Look back at them now and many are... not great.

Yep.

For every Last of the Bad Guys or I, Beast there are 50 fillers (crosswords, spot the difference, word search; take your pick) so for me the xmas prog is good enough

broodblik

To annual or not you have until Monday
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

JayzusB.Christ

I miss the annuals a lot, and their bastard progeny the yearbooks even more.  But at the end of the day, [spoiler]the Christmas prog is good enough.[/spoiler]
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

broodblik

For me the result was quite a surprise who does not want some extra reading over xmas

Voting closed the winner:

The Xmas Prog is good enough
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.