Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Anderson (Movie) vs. Hondo City Justice Round 2 Heat

Started by Colin YNWA, 29 March, 2022, 06:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Big week this one, not just as we have some interesting ties and a couple of big name thrills, well at least in my eyes. Mainly though as we hit a very significant milestone, one I'll talk (or have talked about... copy and paste a lot here!) more about Tuesday...

So here it is the BIG milestone. This tie marks the halfway mark for the tourney as a whole, at least by my estimations. So if you've getting fed-up of all this already, fear not, we're almost there... kinda! Or if you're enjoying fret not we've still only half way... Either way I'm glad I've got this to discuss as I've not got too much to say about either thrill here!

Anderson (Movie) - more info

Vs

Hondo City Justice - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Friday April 1st  and the winner gets a place in Round 3 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

abelardsnazz

Magnetica

Link Prime

I could endure a re-read of Hondo City Justice vs the the prospect of psychological Seppuku via the alternative.

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

AlexF

Aas you say, two more or less mediocre thrills, but of the two Hondo City Justice has more fun ideas and more great art on its side. Laser shurikens for the win.

Reading Anderson has the added tinge of sadness that we never got a sequel / spin-off movie, she was for me the best thing in Dredd (2012) - the perfect mix of the same but different as regards bringing Cass Anderson to the screen.

rogue69

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Whoops the 84 dropped off the end of the thread title here that might explain the limited action - I certainly struggled to find it. If you do fancy voting still you have a day and I'll dig it out again in the morning to wrap it all up.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

So the first none Psi-Divison Anderson falls and

Hondo City Justice

slices into Round 3.