Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Meltdown Man vs. Stalag 666 Round 2 Heat 114

Started by Colin YNWA, 25 April, 2022, 06:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

I'll re-read nether between now and my trip across the River Styx, but Meltdown Man.

davidbishop

Funt Solo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 25 April, 2022, 06:23:35 AM
Just check out Funt Solo's wonderful Round 2 so far thread to get a sense of what Round 3 will be...

Much as I am an amazing nerd (and modest to a fault), that's AlexF's thread.

Oh, and Meltdown Man - a glorious part of my childhood.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Well, it's Meltdown Man isn't it? Poor old Stalag 666, I've never read a good word of review about it. I reread the whole thing a few years ago- but, even checking what I had said about it on Facebook to refresh my memory reveals... nothing. I made a post that I was reading it, and that I'd read it... but as to what I thought, zilch. Whether that says I was immediately distracted onto something else (very likely) or just found nothing worth saying... no idea. After all this time, and two reads, the first thing that comes to mind is that alleged incident with the excrement.

SBT

Colin YNWA

Last day of voting and the only question left is can Stalag 666 get a vote... I kinda doubt it but you have a day to surprise me...

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

So if the other tie today was close this one just wasn't even a doubt and Stalag 666 failed to get that vote and as such

Meltdown Man

hasn't melted down and is solidly in Round 3.