Main Menu

The city of Zaragoza is to pay tribute to Carlos Ezquerra

Started by rogue69, 11 May, 2023, 04:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

The city of Zaragoza is paying tribute to Carlos Ezquerra by naming one of their streets after him.this is a copy of the message his wife put on facebook about this

Dear friends.
It is with great emotion and gratitude that I am heading to you today to thank you for the incredible honor you have bestowed upon us by putting the name of Carlos Ezquerra on one of our streets in Zaragoza.
As many of you know Carlos was an exceptionally talented Artist a wonderful person who dedicated his life to his passion for Art and Comic
The dedication and hard work that Carlos puts into his Art never went unnoticed and it's wonderful to see that his legacy will live on.
This recognition means a lot to my family friends and fans and I am sure I speak for all of them when I say that we are deeply moved and grateful for this special tribute. It's a final clip to his entire career in the comic world.
On behalf of all of us, I would like to sincerely thank everyone involved in making this possible. Your commitment honors Carlos and his legacy
Thanks again for your time, effort and consideration.
If Carlos could talk I'm sure he would!
Thanks, it was worth it!
Sincerely. Conchita and family.

JayzusB.Christ

Scrotnig! Very much deserved.  The first thing I thought of was Johnny Alpha Elementary and Sternhammer Street in future Milton Keynes, and I'm delighted Carlos is getting the same kind of honour.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Colin YNWA

sheridan

I just saw that before coming to the forum - great news and I look forward to seeing pics of Sandra on the street!

rogue69

Now who will be the first to make the pilgrimage there

Blue Cactus

Buttonman

Coincidentally, I'd booked to go to Zaragoza (And Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia) in August. Will be looking for Carlos' street for sure.

Richard

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]