Main Menu

Case File Reprints

Started by TheBalzan, 26 October, 2023, 11:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBalzan

Hello all,
I couldn't see any other threads of this nature. Been really getting into the The Complete Judge Dredd Case Files but there are several out of print volumes that I'd love to get my hands on. Namely:

Judge Dredd TCC - 22&23
The Restricted Case Files - 3
Psi Files - 2&3

I have all the others, but these 5 are as far as I can tell rare as hens teeth. Has there been any discussion of these returning to print? They appear to be in high demand as when I can find them they're priced in the hundreds.

NapalmKev

The case files can be found here - 2000AD Shop.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

TheBalzan

Thank you, but that's not really what I'm asking. I already have most of the Case Files, aside from:

Judge Dredd TCC - 22&23
The Restricted Case Files - 3
Psi Files - 2&3

As they appear to be out of print. I was asking if there'd been any talk about these going back into print. Especially Psi 2.

broodblik

The only alternatively currently is to get it digitally or keep on checking on e-bay
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

IndigoPrime

Yep. Keep checking the classifieds and hope for the best. IIRC, one of the Anderson books tends to go for quite a lot, as does one of the RT books (vol 3). 

Max Headroom

Case Files 22 is scheduled for reprint in August next year.

TheBalzan

Quote from: Max Headroom on 27 October, 2023, 03:26:43 PMCase Files 22 is scheduled for reprint in August next year.
Thank you!! That's the information I'm looking for!
Where did you find that information? How would one find out the reprint schedule?

Max Headroom

TheBalzan - I can't remember where I first saw this information; I think it was posted somewhere on this forum. I couldn't tell you about a reprint schedule, but I am pretty sure the information for Case Files 22 being available again next year is accurate.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

I wonder if CF22 is being reprinted because of the John Burns content.  We're also getting a Wham! title two months earlier, in June 2024, wholly illustrated by John Burns.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.