Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Really sorry to hear the employment/life woes chaps. Makes me realise how fortunate I've been over the last while.

Keep yer peckers up!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Noisybast

Also, my back has gone, so I'm in indescribable agony every time I move.
*Really* looking forward to my back-from-work interview at the Job Centre in half an hour.

< Goes rooting for more painkillers
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

The Doctor Alt 8

Our chairperson  of our Medieval Society had his flat broken into again.
This is the 2nd time in as many months.

This time the thieves took much more

All his remaiing comercial films (Including those he had borrowed from other members to watch)

His high end camera.

His jewelery and items he was holding for a friend

ten fighting quality re-enactment swords...
A mace
His arrows and bow

His laptop

And his bedroom window... ALL of it.

Bastards... (I can say that here right?)

SuperSurfer

Yup, that spugs, Doc.

There was a burglary in our block recently (through window), an attempted burglary a few months back, and a tosser who tried to bluff his way in one Sunday by lying that he was a builder who "urgently needed to correct the work" he did in the week.

And yet the shit for brains residents in this block and their visitors keep on leaving the front door open!!

What the hell does it take to get the message through to these idiots?!

Noisybast

Yeah, this is exactly what I'm trying to avoid at the moment. The dumb-ass students at the end of my street keep leaving the alley gates open, presumably to save them the intolerable burden of carrying an extra key. Every bloody day I find myself having to shut them, usually on both sides of the block. Tossrags...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

The Doctor Alt 8

I told Henry (Vidar) that the off air copies of last season's Dr Who he made for me had been taken with the other stuff and He's "exploded" (Not litterally but at the moment I wish he had) Demanding that these things be replaced... WTF? Adrian was BURGLED... they wern't damaged or taken deliberatly for bleeps sake...

What is the matter with the inconciderate sod?

Cyberleader2000

Life Spugs because well it more than spugs but before I start my rant read this http://www.underground-toys.com/2010/underground-and-hastings-announce-doctor-who-promotion ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR there's not many things I hate in fact I've put up with a lot of shit when it comes to toy releases this year but this is what really pisses me off why do the USA get a exclusive Figure sure I can understand a shop exclusive but were not getting the Figure at all and it's a Figure from a UK TV series ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Peter Wolf

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 20 October, 2010, 02:38:18 AM
Yup, that spugs, Doc.

There was a burglary in our block recently (through window), an attempted burglary a few months back, and a tosser who tried to bluff his way in one Sunday by lying that he was a builder who "urgently needed to correct the work" he did in the week.

And yet the shit for brains residents in this block and their visitors keep on leaving the front door open!!

What the hell does it take to get the message through to these idiots?!

They are beyond help as they have Shit for brains.

A door closer might do the trick.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Keef Monkey

I inadvertently made a friend feel crappy last night I think. Used to work with him and saw him for the first time in a while, and obviously chat got to the old workplace, which had recently been calling old employees offering new jobs. I'd assumed he would have received one of the calls, but he knew nothing about it and had been holding off finding work in the hope they called him back in. Foot in mouth right there.

Aaron A Aardvark

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 21 October, 2010, 08:00:54 AM
I inadvertently made a friend feel crappy last night I think. Used to work with him and saw him for the first time in a while, and obviously chat got to the old workplace, which had recently been calling old employees offering new jobs. I'd assumed he would have received one of the calls, but he knew nothing about it and had been holding off finding work in the hope they called him back in. Foot in mouth right there.

Sounds to me like you did him a favour in the long run. Time to move on.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Aaron A Aardvark on 21 October, 2010, 08:19:21 AM

I was thinking the same thing and its not your fault the workplace didnt call him up.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Keef Monkey

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 21 October, 2010, 09:50:12 AM
Quote from: Aaron A Aardvark on 21 October, 2010, 08:19:21 AM

I was thinking the same thing and its not your fault the workplace didnt call him up.

Yeah, hadn't really looked at it that way, I guess it was a good thing. Just never nice to be the bearer of bad news to a mate. Thanks for the perspective, sometimes just needs someone else's spin on a situation to stop you feeling crappy about something!

Roger Godpleton

I thought I would have had 100 5p's by now but I only have 85.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

Saw this job advertised today:

'Litter picker, £6.00 per hour, 4 days per week, 7.00am to 8.00am'

That's not a job. That's community service!
STRIKE !!!

The Doctor Alt 8

It's probably to menial for community service.