Main Menu

The Complete Zenith

Started by James Stacey, 29 May, 2013, 12:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

Since it's been on our Facebook and Twitter for a while now, worth mentioning the details here:

Page count: 480
Size: 259mm x 187mm
Details: individually numbered hardback with dust jacket & ribbon

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Molch-R on 01 July, 2013, 04:26:46 PM
Since it's been on our Facebook and Twitter for a while now, worth mentioning the details here:

Page count: 480
Size: 259mm x 187mm

That's a lot of pages.....

I 've got the 2000AD cover page with the countdown ticking away in a separate window on one side of the computer screen and the 2000AD online page on the other side of the screen.

I'm ready to purchase.....

Only thing is my internet browser is prone to freeze and shut down on me. Especially, when I have so many multiple web pages all open on the screen at once....

I also have faulty keyboard, which is painfully slow to type on....

Never the less, I will try my hardest to get in on the rush to purchase!

opaque

Quote from: Molch-R on 01 July, 2013, 04:26:46 PM

But is the ribbon black or yellow?

Molch-R

opaque

TordelBack

Best of luck in the scrum, all!

I, Cosh

I'll buy it with comes with a chimera shaped paperweight.
We never really die.

O Lucky Stevie!

Yeah, it's not like Stevie's ever up listening to Broadcast at 2:30am Central Auxtralian Time on a school night.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 01 July, 2013, 05:51:48 PM
Yeah, it's not like Stevie's ever stayed up listening to Broadcast at 2:30am Central Auxtralian Time on a school night before  ;)
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

radiator

I've been going backwards and forwards, but ultimately I'm going to give it a miss. In all honesty id feel a bit guilty  spending so much in a book.

I'll cross my fingers for more affordable paperbacks in the future.

IndigoPrime

I was still tempted, but fate decided for me today. In one email and one phone call, a third of my income just went up in smoke. *tightens belt*

Good luck to everyone else in snagging a copy!

TordelBack

Quote from: The Cosh on 01 July, 2013, 05:49:17 PM
I'll buy it with comes with a chimera shaped paperweight.

If it's the kind that can turn into Beatrice Dalle, I'll take two.

Here's some nonsense from a Jason sacks review:

QuoteYeowell's work is lovely and captivating, a great contrast and realization of Morrison's writing. It's not innovative but it is the kind of solidly professional cartooning that a storyline like this needs to have.

Seriously, was anyone doing what Yeowell was doing in 1988/9?

Recrewt

Good luck too all those hoping to purchase.

I'm not, but I will be glad to be shot of the countdown page instead of the proper homepage!  :D

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 01 July, 2013, 05:57:15 PM
Here's some nonsense from a Jason sacks review:

QuoteYeowell's work is lovely and captivating, a great contrast and realization of Morrison's writing. It's not innovative but it is the kind of solidly professional cartooning that a storyline like this needs to have.

Fucking ingrate.

hippynumber1