Main Menu

The Complete Zenith

Started by James Stacey, 29 May, 2013, 12:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Quote from: Richard on 24 June, 2013, 03:41:43 PM

Incidentally, he wrote a Zenith one-off around 2000 or 2001, years after the original series finished, so if he thinks he got such a raw deal at the time then why did he come back and work for them again all that time later?

I mentioned this before, and wonder what exactly was established in this particular case.
This one-off story was published in Prog 2001, by which time Rebellion owned 2000AD. What was the agreed contract in this case?

ThryllSeekyr

I was just sent this in a E-mail.....

The limited edition hardback book
will only be available from the 2000 AD
online shop. Restricted to 1,000 copies,
it will be available for pre-order at 6pm BST
(1pm EDT, 9am EST) on 1st July

Is that 6pm in on the 1St of July in Britain?

hippynumber1

Colin YNWA

Now I was resisting this, I simply don't have 100 quid to spend on stories I already have BUT this tiny wee picture on the 2000ad e-mail

got me so excited... or that really needs to be jealous of you folk who will be getting it... I won't... oh no I won't... defo.... defo not getting this...

...defo...

opaque

Does look lovely :)
Brings it to home more than just talking about it ;)

Hawkmumbler

Blast you college computers! I will have to wait till I get home to see this little tit bit. >:(

Colin YNWA

Uh just seen the shadow too, cute!

opaque

Just thought of something else. How much is the shipping going to be?
Was first thinking of it being very high for the US customers as obviously the time is so we and they have a chance but with customs and shipping it's going to be even more expensive for them, but also more for us as well.

I wonder how quickly they will sell out.Is it going to be a battle to get one or something that will drag out for a while?

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 26 June, 2013, 12:31:38 PM

got me so excited... or that really needs to be jealous of you folk who will be getting it... I won't... oh no I won't... defo.... defo not getting this...

...defo...

...and it floats off the ground too!

hippynumber1

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 26 June, 2013, 12:49:59 PM
Uh just seen the shadow too, cute!

I hadn't spotted that! Lovely touch...

radiator

QuoteJust thought of something else. How much is the shipping going to be?

Hmmm. I would hope that UK shipping at least is included. £100 is really pushing it as it is. If it goes above that I may have to pass.

opaque

Well the limited edition Nemesis book had a shipping cost of £5.99 so it's probably going to be that or more I'd guess. Not sure how the changes with the Royal Mail or whatever courier they use would make that different with the larger sizes Zenith book but I can't imagine shipping being included. Never has done before from anything I've bought from the 2000ad shop (and I forget about it every time, and when buying from FP) from what I remember but it is understandable, we are spoiled by Amazon.

Montynero

Beautiful piece of design. Truly special.

Mark Taylor

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 26 June, 2013, 12:31:38 PM
Now I was resisting this, I simply don't have 100 quid to spend on stories I already have BUT this tiny wee picture on the 2000ad e-mail

...defo...

Okay what other info is in the email please? I don't have it. I'm a subscriber but I probably ticked a "don't spam me" box or something... I usually do since I despise 99.99% of all spam. This could be an exception, however...

Hawkmumbler

Just seen it, wan't it, and I will have it's babies.