Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrRocka

from what I remember from reading that script around a year or so ago, there is a hint of a [spoiler]death cult tattoo on some members of the bad guys. Setting up the sequel?[/spoiler]
Never ever bloody anything ever

Gonk

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 25 February, 2012, 11:42:46 AM
From Wagner's Facebook:

Barry Clarke
Will Judge Death feature in the new movie?
Like ·  · 15 hours ago ·

Matty Golledge No
about an hour ago · Like

John Wagner He might be in the next one.
about an hour ago · Like

That's priceless. We should go back to using pigeon post it would be quicker. :lol:
coming at a cinema near you soon

TordelBack

Quote from: fonky on 25 February, 2012, 01:13:04 PM
That's priceless. We should go back to using pigeon post it would be quicker. :lol:

Yeah, 15 hours for Johnny Spode to get a response from one of the greatest living comics creators.  It's a disgrace. 

JayzusB.Christ

It's looking like I'll be in Thailand when this film comes out.  Does anyone know if they have English-language cinemas there?  If not I'll be flying somewhere else to watch it, for definite
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

I, Cosh

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 25 February, 2012, 02:34:36 PM
It's looking like I'll be in Thailand when this film comes out.  Does anyone know if they have English-language cinemas there?  If not I'll be flying somewhere else to watch it, for definite
I'd imagine it depends where about in Thailand. Bangkok, no problem. Somewhere up near the Burmese border, unlikely.
We never really die.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 25 February, 2012, 11:42:46 AM
From Wagner's Facebook:

Barry Clarke
Will Judge Death feature in the new movie?
Like ·  · 15 hours ago ·

Matty Golledge No
about an hour ago · Like

John Wagner He might be in the next one.
about an hour ago · Like

Might be doesent mean it will be. A hint possibly of Judge Death in the film perhaps leading to a full on third film ?

What i like more than anything about this post is the "next one" statement thats optimisim that things are going really well, coupled with Jocks "very, very good" it is really promising.

Of course im reading between the lines here.
Never rub another mans rhubarb

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Cosh on 25 February, 2012, 02:53:40 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 25 February, 2012, 02:34:36 PM
I'd imagine it depends where about in Thailand. Bangkok, no problem. Somewhere up near the Burmese border, unlikely.

Cheers, cosh!  Dredd in Bangkok it is!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Woolly

When The Mighty Jock says (tweets?) something, we should believe him!

Don't know what i'm looking forward too the most - the film, or Jock's comic tie-in*...

*am i right in saying this has already been done?

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 25 February, 2012, 08:42:18 AM
:o
Erm,how long can't you say anything for,will it be days or weeks before ..... hang on ,have you seen it?

I haven't seen it, I don't know what's in it, but it is on the way... if you ever trust anything I've ever, or will ever say on this forum, trust me on this, 'nuff said (by necessity not by intent) :-X !

Quote from: Woolly on 26 February, 2012, 12:19:45 AM
When The Mighty Jock says (tweets?) something, we should believe him!
Don't know what i'm looking forward too the most - the film, or Jock's comic tie-in*...
*am i right in saying this has already been done?

The mighty Jock said back around the time the first photo of the new Judge outfit was released in late 2010 that the comic adaptation has already been done...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

M.I.K.

His exact words were...

Quote from: jock on 10 September, 2010, 03:58:30 PM
my first job for DNA was adapting the script in comic form... somewhere between story boards and a strip. very rough style tho - not really publishable. but a 102 page comic of DREDD already exists!

(emphasis mine)

Beaky Smoochies

"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Danbo

Quote from: Beaky Smoochies on 26 February, 2012, 04:56:11 AM
Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 25 February, 2012, 08:42:18 AM
:o
Erm,how long can't you say anything for,will it be days or weeks before ..... hang on ,have you seen it?

I haven't seen it, I don't know what's in it, but it is on the way... if you ever trust anything I've ever, or will ever say on this forum, trust me on this
Will do/am  ;)
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

golledge100

QuoteI haven't seen it, I don't know what's in it, but it is on the way... if you ever trust anything I've ever, or will ever say on this forum, trust me on this, 'nuff said (by necessity not by intent)  !     

I can back beacky smoochies up on this. A trailer is definately on its way within the next 6 months. If  never trusted anything I've said on this forum before, trust me on this one :-X

Richmond Clements

Quote from: golledge100 on 26 February, 2012, 10:21:20 AM
QuoteI haven't seen it, I don't know what's in it, but it is on the way... if you ever trust anything I've ever, or will ever say on this forum, trust me on this, 'nuff said (by necessity not by intent)  !     

I can back beacky smoochies up on this. A trailer is definately on its way within the next 6 months. If  never trusted anything I've said on this forum before, trust me on this one :-X

Yes, I think we can definitely say that a trailer will be forthcoming before the release of the actual movie...

IAMTHESYSTEM

After May Day holiday maybe? Not to long nor to short an Ad campaign.

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla