Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Quote from: The Sherman Kid on 17 May, 2012, 03:23:48 PM
Quite a week you're having Pete.All that remains is for Mrs Aidee to tell you she fancies you and would you mind at all if her sister joins in... ;) :D Buy a lottery ticket this week you lucky bleeder you're on a roll :thumbsup:

Ha ha ha!!!  :lol:

Zarjazzer

Can't see it on the listings. Only this so far.... http://www.cinando.com/DefaultController.aspx?PageID=FicheFilm&IdC=8368&IdF=97568 someone may have put it up already.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Danbo

NUTS are doing a 'vote' for the films that are out this year,one of the choices is Dredd.Feature a better shot of the Judges,same pic that was in Empire but more of it,pretty cool.

http://www.nuts.co.uk/207902/biggest-film-this-year/item/207913
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Danbo

Its a new one I think albeit very similar...

Danbo

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

chuffsteruk

Who's the short-arse??

Misanthrope

People are more exited to see the Cunt Lemon film than they are Dredd? What is the world coming to?
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Danbo

Men in Black 3 shocked me,nobody seen MIB2?

shaolin_monkey

That short guy in the middle needs a new tailor.  He looks like those scruts that perch baseball caps precariously atop their noggin.

nicklambo

Lex is the only Judge that seems to have a helmet and uniform that actually fit...Think he looks absolutely drokkin awesome!!

Beeks

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 17 May, 2012, 07:11:40 PM
That short guy in the middle needs a new tailor.  He looks like those scruts that perch baseball caps precariously atop their noggin.

I think that short 'guy' is actually a 'gal'
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: Beeks on 17 May, 2012, 07:42:56 PM
Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 17 May, 2012, 07:11:40 PM
I think that short 'guy' is actually a 'gal'

Looks like a Female Judge. As for the Helmet well your some bit part actress working hard for a few pennies when a chance comes along to be in a mid budget Sci fi Action flick!

Then they they want you to wear a Helmet that covers your face! Why not push the visor a few centimeters upwards so at least you can see and be seen a bit more.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

JOE SOAP

This pic is from the ipad version of Empire magazine released last September which allows you to view their printed pictures in two different formats, generally.

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 17 May, 2012, 05:53:23 PM

DKCX

I recall John Wagner mentioning he had seen some of the concept stuff and maybe even early finished uniforms early on in the developmental stages and suggested changing some aspects of the uniform...I have my suspicions that the helmet was one of those suggestions.
Just the way the helmet is sitting very close to the neck collar and maybe they didn't really test the new changes made afterwards and not taking into account the different body types of the people wearing them.
I still think it looks fantastic when its sitting right on the actors. Would be cool to find out this stuff once the dust has settled after the release of the movie.
Definately one question I'll be asking him.