Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syne

Man, the freakin' photo captions on that Daily Mail article:

QuoteHalf of the actor's grim-looking face is seen underneath Dredd's famous helmet.

Thanks, I really didn't understand what I was looking at there, the colours and shapes confused me.

Misanthrope

QuoteHalf of the actor's grim-looking face is seen underneath Dredd's famous helmet.

How can we see his face if it is underneath his helmet?
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Stan

Quote from: Syne on 23 June, 2012, 10:36:51 PM
Quote from: Stan on 23 June, 2012, 09:48:46 PM
Er...maybe I read the scene wrong..  :lol:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/21/article-2162731-13B8D005000005DC-673_634x313.jpg
Life's a pane: Dredd is seen throwing himself backwards through a window, with glass shattering around him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2162731/Judge-Dredd-gets-action-packed-reboot-new-film-trailer-debuts-Karl-Urban-comic-book-hero.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

He's clearly waving goodbye before hopping out backwards to go pick up some synthi-gum. Clearly.

Aaaah, kinda like Iron Man. Now I'm seeing it. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to swan dive through a 200th floor window though, regardless of what Stallone says.

Michaelvk

Quote from: Stan on 23 June, 2012, 09:48:46 PM
Er...maybe I read the scene wrong..  :lol:

Life's a pane: Dredd is seen throwing himself backwards through a window, with glass shattering around him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2162731/Judge-Dredd-gets-action-packed-reboot-new-film-trailer-debuts-Karl-Urban-comic-book-hero.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

yippee-ka-yay...
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Goaty

Oh I am bit many drinks tonight, as got home when been to friends's BBQ party all day, yes, they are all Deafies, (Deaf people) I show many of them the Dredd new trailer on my iPhone! Yes one of them did say, that looks like replace that Rocky guy film! but that was opening of the trailer, they got woooo by the dark and actions in the trailer, they will want see it in September, I done my job but with too many drinks from it at end, only a little price, but Deafies will like see it at cinema in September!

Stan

Quote from: Michaelvk on 23 June, 2012, 11:27:53 PM
yippee-ka-yay...

I'm still waiting to see if E4 cut it.

On the Goaty note, I bought a couple of 'Origins' for foreign friends and assume Rebellion or someone will reimburse me.

Syne

My Facebook trailer post had a "like" from a woman in Iran, I wonder if it's even going to get distributed there. . .

Good job with spreading the word guys :)

darnmarr

A tad early, but what-the-hey...

Teivion

Quote from: Goaty on 23 June, 2012, 11:50:58 PM
Oh I am bit many drinks tonight, as got home when been to friends's BBQ party all day, yes, they are all Deafies, (Deaf people) I show many of them the Dredd new trailer on my iPhone! Yes one of them did say, that looks like replace that Rocky guy film! but that was opening of the trailer, they got woooo by the dark and actions in the trailer, they will want see it in September, I done my job but with too many drinks from it at end, only a little price, but Deafies will like see it at cinema in September!

Are there many subtitled showings of films where you are from Goaty ?

My wife is deaf - there is only about one or two films a month with the subtitles, usually during the day ;-(

Goaty

Quote from: Teivion on 24 June, 2012, 01:15:25 PM

Are there many subtitled showings of films where you are from Goaty ?

My wife is deaf - there is only about one or two films a month with the subtitles, usually during the day ;-(

Yes there is 5 cinemas in North-East shows subtitled films every week, you can check your location in this;

http://www.yourlocalcinema.com/locations.html

Teivion

Ah, yes, I know that one very well  I thought you lived outside the UK.... Cheers though !

Steve Green

Quote from: Misanthrope on 23 June, 2012, 11:21:37 PM

How can we see his face if it is underneath his helmet?

The clue there being half. Most people's faces don't stop at their noses.

The Sherman Kid

Quote from: darnmarr on 24 June, 2012, 01:08:35 PM
A tad early, but what-the-hey...

:lol: :lol: :lol:That is Brilliant!Thanks for that.

Stan

Quote from: Teivion on 24 June, 2012, 01:39:06 PM
Ah, yes, I know that one very well  I thought you lived outside the UK.... Cheers though !

Goaty is an enigma wrapped in an online pseudonym.

And  :lol: @ Darnmarr.

judge macbrayne