Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darnmarr

Facebook page:
Quote...see the Dredd trailer on the big screen. Have you spotted it yet?

QuoteKevin Symonds: Which films is it with? All of them?

QuoteDredd 3D: Should definitely be with Ted (The Movie), but may depend on theater.

Stan

Ted? That's not really the type of film I expect to see Wahlberg in. I might have to give the trailer a pass.

darnmarr

Imagine my disappointment when I found out it was not set on Craggy Island.

JOE SOAP

This image is plastered on the front of the DREDD facebook, is it meant to be an ironic promo or is something lost in translation:

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty) on 04 July, 2012, 07:50:22 PM
Irony for sure.

Is it intended though? The Dredd facebook is for US announcements only.

Goaty

Should it be 4th July?

Well Mega-City 1 is in USA...

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Goaty on 04 July, 2012, 08:17:10 PM
Should it be 4th July?

but it isn't USA anymore, it's Mega-City One. Celebrating the 4th of July would be a subversive act. They should issue a warning on the poster with a list of sentences for those caught indulging in the festivities as part of the marketing, not that would be DREDD.

JOE SOAP

last line should be: "now that would be DREDD"

Goaty

Steve Green

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 04 July, 2012, 08:21:54 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 04 July, 2012, 08:17:10 PM
Should it be 4th July?

but it isn't USA anymore, it's Mega-City One. Celebrating the 4th of July would be a subversive act. They should issue a warning on the poster with a list of sentences for those caught indulging in the festivities as part of the marketing, not that would be DREDD.

They still use the stars and stripes though - but yeah, 'Enjoy it while it lasts' would have been cool.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Steve Green on 04 July, 2012, 08:30:16 PM
They still use the stars and stripes though - but yeah, 'Enjoy it while it lasts' would have been cool.

Not as colourful as it once was though, certainly don't see it much -if at all- as a blatant flag in the Hall of Justice.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Should have read "Best wishes from President Booth" in real small letters underneath.
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Steve Green

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 04 July, 2012, 08:37:08 PM
Quote from: Steve Green on 04 July, 2012, 08:30:16 PM

Not as colourful as it once was though, certainly don't see it much -if at all- as a blatant flag in the Hall of Justice.

Well it's probably seen better days...

Steve Green

It's also all over the comics uniform in one form or another - the belt buckle, the badge, the respirator the non-eagle pad has the stars on the edging and the stripes make up the pad itself.