Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 July, 2012, 12:31:08 AM
The visor means that they can't see where I'm looking  ;)

But they know  ;)

Looking forward to some of these visor monologues, Commando Forces!
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

karlurbaninternational

@CF: Thank you for sharing your story from today, and maybe from tomorow too. Already love the pic with you and Karl, and now I also love the Alex photo. Is so funny. I hope he gave you an autograph on the screenshot from the trailer :)

COMMANDO FORCES

Everything (well, not quite everything) will be revealed tomorrow  :D

Beeks

You know what..if that's the type of women you get at comic conventions I think I'm going to bite the bullet and embrace the nerd in me..

I'm in lust
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

COMMANDO FORCES

They are EVERYWHERE  :o

chuffsteruk

Beeks

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 July, 2012, 12:56:13 AM

I reckon it's worth the price of the Dredd costume just as an ice breaker CF

Haha
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

COMMANDO FORCES

Let's just say that one lady rubbed her leg up my front and it touched my daystick  ;)

Beeks

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 July, 2012, 01:00:15 AM
Let's just say that one lady rubbed her leg up my front and it touched my daystick  ;)

I'd be like a Juve in an Umpty Shop..

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 07 July, 2012, 08:03:49 PM
Garlan'ds proposed sequels are reportedly:
Film II: Cursed Eath/Origins story.
Film III: Dark Judges.

Still not entirely sold on the Cursed Earth, but with Garland and co doing it, good enough (and I've no doubt it will be, and then some!), and as for that third film, you can take my money right now, I am THERE already... Bruce Spence for Death!  I presume they've pretty much ditched the 'pro-democracy terrorism' early draft idea, pity, I really liked that concept for a Dredd sequel, still, onwards and upwards...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 07 July, 2012, 10:29:51 PM
and Jean Gene Simmons

With his 'Love Gun' no doubt :D...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Danbo

Quote from: chuffsteruk on 08 July, 2012, 12:57:23 AM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 July, 2012, 12:56:13 AM

Bet your Daystick was curious! :lol:
BWHAHAHAHAHA   coffee almost allover my laptop with that one.

And CF,you sir are a legend.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Goaty

Worth it to get next issue of ScifiNow in August? as it shows what on next issue?

It's got JudgEment! Lol

CYCLOPZ

Quote from: Beaky Smoochies on 08 July, 2012, 03:49:29 AM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 07 July, 2012, 08:03:49 PM
Garlan'ds proposed sequels are reportedly:
Film II: Cursed Eath/Origins story.
Film III: Dark Judges.

Still not entirely sold on the Cursed Earth, but with Garland and co doing it, good enough (and I've no doubt it will be, and then some!), and as for that third film, you can take my money right now, I am THERE already... Bruce Spence for Death!  I presume they've pretty much ditched the 'pro-democracy terrorism' early draft idea, pity, I really liked that concept for a Dredd sequel, still, onwards and upwards...

Come to think of it, if the Judda and the rogue clone judges are somehow introduced into a cursed earth story, this could be combined with the Dark Judge story.

Psychic mutant clones of Dredd with teleportation technology.

HunterZolomon

Fantastic shots! Hope you had the chance to judge Joffrey while in Westeros. Hate that little shit. :D