Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan

Quote from: Misanthrope on 16 January, 2013, 07:19:42 AM
Quote from: radiator on 15 January, 2013, 11:06:22 PM
Nope, still can't find my name check. If anyone spots 'radiator', please let me know.

Alex Garland started to tell me exactly where it was, but got interrupted just before. All I know is that its somewhere around the part where the three dealers get thrown over the balcony.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8693/radiatorm.png

Good spot. I was concentrating on the actual fall so completely missed it.

Goaty

Be nice if it is. It was in Dredd IMDB board.

bass88 -
So I've just been talking to the manager of the entertainment division in my localTesco. She says that Dredd is the fastest selling DVD / Bluray they ever had. I wonder if the same is true elsewhere.

Steve Green

COMMANDO FORCES

I bought that copy before the last Demoncon and showed it to the artist involved, who was in attendance. Very interesting!

shaolin_monkey

:o

Wow.  I'm going to follow that routine before I next get into uniform.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Ha, that's weird. I think Dredd would work out by punching perps in the face and running from explosions.

Goaty

Steve Green

Very good, especially as it's the US.

Danbo

Too early to get my hopes up,I'm gettimg more optimistic though...going great guns,c'mon yanks do us proud
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Michaelvk

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 16 January, 2013, 01:16:42 PM
This months sci-fi magazine features a few other tit bits I'm not sure anyone has picked up on. Apparently a Judge Death air freshner can be spotted in the van at the begining.

It is there.. BUT...

It is ONLY there in the first shot of the van's interior. In subsequent shot's it's replaced with something else. This is because that it might have implications regarding a sequel including Death.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Goaty

Went to HMV Newcastle sold out, but staff recommend me to Judge Dredd HMV Newcastle tonight. Both sold out! But staff recommend me to Judge Dredd DVD! I signing "Sod Off" to him! Haha!

Goaty

Bloody mobile! Where the mod??

nicklambo

Have a look at the building in this clip...really could be the inside of a Mega Block.. :o
http://philipbloom.net/2012/10/12/ponte/

Goaty

Lovely sight at HMV Newcastle!

Fisticuffs

That's amazing. So chuffed. :D