Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: nicklambo on 17 January, 2013, 06:57:40 PM
Have a look at the building in this clip...really could be the inside of a Mega Block.. :o
http://philipbloom.net/2012/10/12/ponte/

Potential location for that 'inevitable' sequel.

Goaty

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 17 January, 2013, 07:47:29 PM

Or use the Mad Max 4 Fury Road locations after they finished with it?  ;) (good for Cursed Earth mission?)

COMMANDO FORCES

Just seen my first tv advert for the disc. It was on during American Horror Story: Asylum

4* BRILLIANT, BRUTAL, A TOTAL BLAST - Q

THE COOLEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF YHE YEAR - Daily Star Sunday

THE REAL DEAL - Loaded

FAST, FURIOUS AND BURSTING WITH THRILLS 10/10 - Alan Frank Daily Star

Michaelvk

Quote from: Goaty on 17 January, 2013, 07:49:20 PM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 17 January, 2013, 07:47:29 PM

Or use the Mad Max 4 Fury Road locations after they finished with it?  ;) (good for Cursed Earth mission?)

Hell no. Any movie that goes to Namibia turns into a massive clusterfuck. MM4 was no exception. Apparantly what they wasted on that was enough money to shoot 47 Death Race 2's..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

JOE SOAP

Hence Warner Bros. flying a special envoy out to supervise the shooting schedule.

Noisybast

Ventured into Asda's Walton branch today (don't ask) and was pleased to see they'd sold out of the blu-ray and only had a handful of DVDs left.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

junox

same in Edinburgh, newhaven. Asda was sold out of blu ray , had about 6 dvd's left  wedensday/thursday

MattJW

Quote from: Goaty on 17 January, 2013, 06:59:19 PM
Lovely sight at HMV Newcastle!

Good job for Dredd that HMV stores are still operating (for now...)!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Michaelvk on 17 January, 2013, 08:27:54 PM
Hell no. Any movie that goes to Namibia turns into a massive clusterfuck.

*coughcough*dustdevil*cough*

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Let's just hope they all these stores that have sold out didn't only order 5 copies each.

Stan

Quote from: Noisybast on 17 January, 2013, 09:15:16 PM
Ventured into Asda's Walton branch today (don't ask) and was pleased to see they'd sold out of the blu-ray and only had a handful of DVDs left.

... .

"You know how often we get a Judge up in Walton?!"

junox

best quote EVER STAN 

COMMANDO FORCES

Please tell me you live on Walton's Mountain :D

Michaelvk

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 17 January, 2013, 11:18:53 PM

Cheers

Jim

I can bet you that was a massive clusterfuck (to shoot..) regardless of the end result..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Michaelvk on 18 January, 2013, 09:38:30 AM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 17 January, 2013, 11:18:53 PM

Cheers

Jim

I can bet you that was a massive clusterfuck (to shoot..) regardless of the end result..

Speak of the Devil,

If you were to go back in time and meet the younger version of yourself about to make DUST DEVIL, what advice would you give him?

I'd probably advise him not to do it! Career-wise I would have been in a much better place had I just made a HARDWARE sequel or done something a bit more commercial like the JUDGE DREDD (1995) movie I was offered. Doing something as uncommercial as DUST DEVIL at that point in my career was probably arrogant. On the other hand, it was probably the only opportunity I would have ever had to make that particular movie. 

http://www.money-into-light.com/2012/07/richard-stanley-talks-to-paul-rowlands_14.html?m=1

That would've made Stanley the only film-maker to have done two 2000AD/Judge Dredd films.