Main Menu

Anyone want to do the cover for HALLOWSCREAM! 2016?

Started by M.I.K., 30 March, 2016, 05:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

I'll be sticking up the general submission guidelines within the next few days, but before I do that, does anybody fancy having a go at the front cover for the next issue? A4 dimensions. You've got until October. It's a small press thing, available for free online, so you won't be getting any money, but you'll obviously keep the copyright to the artwork.

It can be any kind of random freaky monster beasty, (or beasties), or ghosty thing, (or things), but something a bit different from what's already appeared would be preferred. Here are the previous covers...

You can get a better look at them HERE, where you can also download the issues.

Don't worry about doing the text/logos, I'll add them later.

We'll probably also use any artwork we don't pick, inside the issue as part of a 'gallery', so if you've got more than one idea you want to render or other scary drawings just lying around, you can send them too.

Email to merjeagles @ yahoo.co.uk (without the spaces).

Andy Lambert

Sounds like fun - I do love drawing monsters...!

Jon

Out of interest, where should we send submissions?

pineapplehead

Wow, was around 7 years ago I did ghastly for the cover of issue 1 under the pseudonym dracaddict, great to see it here

M.I.K.

Quote from: Jon on 06 April, 2016, 01:32:52 PM
Out of interest, where should we send submissions?

The merjeagles @ yahoo.co.uk address I already mentioned, (without the spaces), or
ghastlymcnasty @ backfromthedepths.co.uk (without the spaces).

Quote from: pineapplehead on 06 April, 2016, 05:16:54 PM
Wow, was around 7 years ago I did ghastly for the cover of issue 1 under the pseudonym dracaddict, great to see it here

:wave:

James Dilworth

I'm trying to think up some clever, witty, post-ironic, meta horror image.

My brain just keeps screaming DRAGULA!

Bhuna

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress