Main Menu

The Rusty Staples comics blog!

Started by Mike Carroll, 29 January, 2020, 10:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Carroll

On Rusty Staples, my comics blog, I take a look at an issue of 1015 from 1996 which features some Dredd-related articles and very early interview with Rusty's better-looking and more talented younger brother Greg Staples, as well as very nice cover by that same droid!

Go on, treat yourself!

(Rusty Staples also has tons of other 2000AD and Dredd-related articles and features for your delectation, including the huge and exhaustively-researched Star Wars in 2000AD feature, so big that it had to be split into two parts! And it's all free! There aren't even any ads on the blog!)

Richard

I've seen this blog before and it's fantastic. Highly recommended to all squaxx.

Bolt-01

Seconded. Always a pleasure to read, though I preferred Sprout...

IndigoPrime

Yep. An excellent comics blog. Well worth reading/subscribing to.

sheridan

I was reading it just the other day, lured in by wanting to find out which boy's comic had a girl's name!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Proudhuff

Did anyone here win the Times Dredd day out?

We've teamed up with '2000 AD' to offer diehard fans a fab day out. First, one lucky winner and three mates (one must be over 18) will see the '2000 AD' artists in action. Then your chauffeur-driven car will take you to Planet Hollywood for a lunch fit for a comic strip hero. You will also win one year's full subscription to '2000 AD' and a bag of Judge Dredd goodies. Ten runners-up will win a six-month subscription to '2000 AD' and a bag of Judge Dredd gear, including a T-shirt, badges, posters, comics and stickers.
DDT did a job on me