Main Menu

3A Mongrol on sale from February 28th

Started by ming, 24 February, 2011, 11:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

I'd expect these to stay up on Bambaland for most of the day (or longer).  For 3A, the 2000AD line is break-even at best when you factor in all the development costs and relatively modest sales; keeping the sales open for longer might help give the sales a bump.  Then again, giving people more than four days' notice would also seem like a bloody obvious move, but there y'go.

Still, we knew 1/12 Mongrol was due (or overdue) so I guess I shouldn't grumble.  Hopefully Ro-Jaws will follow in 1/12 before long, but I'd prefer Hammerstein next (in any scale).

I have a 24 hour window for ordering (from the time the sale started) so if anyone does decide get off the fence and needs a hand, I'll pass on the 15% discount I get through my 3AA membership... I'll happily place at least a couple of orders; I'd just need specific shipping details (and, at some point, the cash).

JOE SOAP

These should sell better being cheaper and handier to store. The 1/6ths are just too big and pricey for me to justify. The 1/12ths should do, until we get a 1/6th Dredd of course.

strontium71

I'll take you up on the discount Ming , if that's ok? Just PM me the total and I'll paypal you this weekend  :)
...because I hate you.

Albion

Ordered this morning.
Despite spending loads of money this month, on good stuff and bad, I couldn't resist.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

ming

Quote from: strontium71 on 15 June, 2012, 01:25:51 PM
I'll take you up on the discount Ming , if that's ok? Just PM me the total and I'll paypal you this weekend  :)

No problem - check your inbox :)

dweezil2

Cheers for the update on the 1/12th Mongrol Ming-he should look nice next to his big daddy!  :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Mardroid

Quote from: ming on 15 June, 2012, 07:40:33 AM
Quote from: Mardroid on 15 June, 2012, 02:23:36 AMI'll probably kick myself later, but I actually think I've done the right thing for now.

Or did I? Dagnabbit.  :lol:

If you can stretch to it, go for it - you won't regret it when you have Mongrol in hand, that's for sure.

You know what? I just checked and it's still up there at 23.00. I guess I took it as a sign... This time I succumbed to temptation. So much for ''doing the right thing' right? Heh.

Off to look at those extra pictures. (I think they should have been on the Bambaland site really but never mind.)

Dandontdare

Oh dear.

That's a much easier decision when you're a bit pissed isn't it? FYI, still available at 2am Saturday morning.
Damn, beans on toast till August then...

ming

Mongrol's still up...  Good to see a reasonable sales period; I had a nasty feeling these'd be taken down sooner.

Smush!

Mikey

Must...resist...purchase!

Well done to those who picked one up-it'll be a decision you won't regret I'm sure.

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

strontium71

Thanks to Ming , I can now get a mini-mongrol for a little bit cheaper than rrp! Cheers , David  :wave:
...because I hate you.

Stella Dave

Am I too late for the discount Ming?? Sent you a PM. :|

Stella Dave

Ignore, the other half just bought it for my Birthday!  :D Didn't want to risk missing out. Thanks