Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

It's times like these when I love having a projector...

shaolin_monkey

Ooh, will there be a 3Dversion?  I could run it on nVidia 3DVision on my PC!  That would be seriously cool.

Steve Green

I don't think so - or at least online 3D trailers don't seem to be pushed by the studios as far as I can see.

Goaty

Did I miss anything?

What? There a trailer out this Thursday, why no-one tells me!

funny as you knew I post trailers on the forum, I gotta to says Dredd film company are doing it good, even plans the trailer début on Thursday, no leaking etc! amazing!

mejustnow

Wait, there's a Dredd movie coming out?
SMUSHY PEAS!!!

vzzbux

Quote from: mejustnow on 18 June, 2012, 10:05:43 PM
Wait, there's a Dredd movie coming out?
Wrong thread.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

watto911

I'm drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows, they've learned to swim

watto911

Sorry those pics  not new. Just saw  them mentioned on another thread. Apologies.
I'm drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows, they've learned to swim

darren1973

For all the latest on the Dredd movie - and a whole heap of other stuff, check out the review blog
Darren's World of Entertainment http://darrens-world-of-entertainment.blogspot.co.nz/

Goaty

DKCX

That's Thursday fucked for me in terms of getting project work done.
  :D
It's "DREDD TRAILER THURSDAY" I christen the day. That sucker is getting linked to FB, encourage everyone to do that and spread the word via your wall to your friends.
Some of the non-Dredd friends have been impressed by the poster and look, so lets hope this blows everyone away!
:cool:

Michaelvk

Dare I say the release of the trailer is practically as big an event as the actual movie..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

radiator

Where has it actually been officially confirmed that Dredd opens Sep 7th in the UK? I've only seen that date in posts and comments - anything official says Sep 21st.

Syne

Fantastic news about the trailer! First time I've been this excited about a trailer since - well, ever.

Frank

Quote from: radiator on 18 June, 2012, 11:51:47 PM
Where has it actually been officially confirmed that Dredd opens Sep 7th in the UK? I've only seen that date in posts and comments - anything official says Sep 21st.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1343727/