Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlurbaninternational

@ Teivion: Thank you for the little peek of the UK Empire for other ppl around the world :)

strontium71

Quote from: blackmocco on 26 June, 2012, 05:46:38 PM
Quote from: strontium71 on 26 June, 2012, 05:40:08 PM
Just had a thought - in the trailer there are what looks like three captives with Ma-ma? I presume it's them that end up falling down the shaft in the middle. If they were doped up on Slo-mo , what must it feel like to be falling that distance in 1% normal time? How long would it take for them?

In their perception...? Could be hours, right...? Oy vey.

Exactly. From their perception..
...because I hate you.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Just had a thought - in the trailer there are what looks like three captives with Ma-ma? I presume it's them that end up falling down the shaft in the middle. If they were doped up on Slo-mo , what must it feel like to be falling that distance in 1% normal time? How long would it take for them?

[spoiler]I was wondering if any were Judges ? Can see a slight glimpse of a gold belt buckle on the guy on the right[/spoiler]
Never rub another mans rhubarb

CraveNoir

BBFC site now has the trailer listed with a 12A (as Hawkmonger said the other day).

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/ATAFF289356/

Pete Wells

Quote from: chuffsteruk on 25 June, 2012, 11:23:47 AM
What I will say is that there are O' Neil, Grant and Bolland blocks in the new pic!!

Is there a Wells?

The Sherman Kid

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty) on 26 June, 2012, 06:05:45 PM

[spoiler]I was wondering if any were Judges ? Can see a slight glimpse of a gold belt buckle on the guy on the right[/spoiler]

All three are covered in tattoos, so I doubt it, unless they're Wally Squad.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 26 June, 2012, 07:10:40 PM
Quote from: Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty) on 26 June, 2012, 06:05:45 PM

Seeing as Peach Trees had several gangs in one block, according to the trailer, my guess is they are other gang leaders who Ma Ma executes in spectacular fashion to send a message - 'I'm completely in charge of this block'.

All three are covered in tattoos, so I doubt it, unless they're Wally Squad.

shaolin_monkey

wTF? Silly forum didn't post my message under the quote, and THERE'S NO EDiT FUNCTION!

Anyway, what I was saying was, seeing as Peach Trees has several gangs, according to the trailer, my guess is Ma Ma was executing the other gang leaders in spectacular fashion to send a message - 'this block belongs entirely to me now'.

JUDGE BURNS

Which issue of EMPIRE are the pics of the DREDD movie.???  I just looked at  the July issue and its all about BATMAN.!!!!   No DREDD in it at all. >:(

JOE SOAP

JUDGE BURNS

Stan

I did wonder myself if the three guys may have been judges but wasn't paying enough attention to spot tattoos. And while we're on the subject, Slo-Mo might be handy for guys who're a little too quick on the draw. As long as they remember that it's for the chick!

chuffsteruk

Quote from: JUDGE BURNS on 26 June, 2012, 07:22:39 PM
Which issue of EMPIRE are the pics of the DREDD movie.???  I just looked at  the July issue and its all about BATMAN.!!!!   No DREDD in it at all. >:(

It's out Thursday.

ming

Gah!  The Norwegian release date for Dredd is September 28th!  That's a full week later than the US release and even a day behind bloody Sweden!  Double-gah!!