Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beeks

Quote from: blackmocco on 13 July, 2012, 05:55:41 PM
We don't get out much, do we...?

My thoughts exactly  :lol:
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

MR. ELIMINATOR

Couple of things I am wondering about the new clip.

How come it looks like with each burst he is firing several rounds, but the impact on people is only one bullet.

And why does Dredd shoot people in the face so much. The described footage of the hotshot was a face shot as well.

Also, did he select Hi-Ex or something, because when it goes back into normal speed it looks like it says it on his gun.

Stan

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 13 July, 2012, 06:18:59 PMHow come it looks like with each burst he is firing several rounds, but the impact on people is only one bullet.

That's what I was wondering. Plothole!

Goaty

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 13 July, 2012, 06:18:59 PM

How come it looks like with each burst he is firing several rounds, but the impact on people is only one bullet.

And why does Dredd shoot people in the face so much. The described footage of the hotshot was a face shot as well.

Also, did he select Hi-Ex or something, because when it goes back into normal speed it looks like it says it on his gun.

Cos it not one scene, it looks like it pick many scenes into one clip,

And it's slo mo effect with very slow bullet flying!!!

blackmocco

This clip is a bunch of scenes from throughout the movie...
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Michaelvk

Quote from: blackmocco on 13 July, 2012, 06:29:50 PM

This clip is a bunch of scenes from throughout the movie...

Gagh.. You beat me to it..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Beeks

I'm assuming that it's cut in a certain way..the Stallone alike gets taken out with a single bullet..I'm assuming that the tattoo guy and fatty are too and that the bursts are concentrated on the other perps..like the guy at the end in real time
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

MR. ELIMINATOR

I see, I thought it was just one scene, maybe cut down a little.

Steve Green

I guess that explains any flopped shots as well.

CraveNoir

DeFuzzed

Thanks, Crave, you're a wonderful fount :)

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Steve Green on 13 July, 2012, 06:35:23 PM
I guess that explains any flopped shots as well.

and the eyeline, continuity and geography not matching.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

blackmocco

"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com