Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

Has anyone stayed all the way through to the end?
Saw 2000 and Starlord get a mention but was I seeing things as I got up did the message board get mentioned?

MR. ELIMINATOR

I thought all the Judges were spot on. The way everyone walked and just generally moved put across serious bad-assness.

Daveycandlish

About 20 folk there for the 12 30 showing this afternoon, which I'd say is average for that time of day. We'll just have to go five times each to bump up the takings!
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Michaelvk

At this rate the box office expectations will be met by boarders alone..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Bat King

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 09 September, 2012, 10:21:59 AM
I wonder what Anderson was going to say before she got cut off. The 'there's something more' bit.

[spoiler]He is a clone...[/spoiler]
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

CYCLOPZ

Quote from: Bat King on 09 September, 2012, 03:04:45 PM
Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 09 September, 2012, 10:21:59 AM
I wonder what Anderson was going to say before she got cut off. The 'there's something more' bit.

[spoiler]He is a clone...[/spoiler]

He knows that in this version.

Rex Banner

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 09 September, 2012, 02:34:42 PM
Has anyone stayed all the way through to the end?
Saw 2000 and Starlord get a mention but was I seeing things as I got up did the message board get mentioned?

In amongst the thanks the 2000AD Forum gets a mention.

PsychoGoatee

Glad to hear people are digging it. I still have to wait a couple weeks for it to hit over here, can't wait.

Stan

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 09 September, 2012, 02:46:07 PM
I thought all the Judges were spot on. The way everyone walked and just generally moved put across serious bad-assness.

[spoiler]The faux Dark Judges seemed a little hokey to me, at points. Like they had their own Dragnet type theme or something. They were great though. Especially Lex and his dropping of the MF-bomb (kinda weird!).[/spoiler]

Not sure that needed spoiler tags but wotevz. And isn't your avatar from Anderson's interview scene? Is there a larger version?

Goaty

Quote from: Stan on 09 September, 2012, 09:02:42 PM
Not sure that needed spoiler tags but wotevz. And isn't your avatar from Anderson's interview scene? Is there a larger version?

Yes this thread still need spoiler tags cos people on here from US and Europe/rest of the world that hadn't see the film...

Frank

[spoiler]The faux Dark Judges seemed a little hokey to me, at points. Like they had their own Dragnet type theme or something. They were great though. Especially Lex and his dropping of the MF-bomb (kinda weird!).[/spoiler]

That was my favourite bit!

Goaty

That's good image and for anyone want see close-up of the Eagle?;

MR. ELIMINATOR

And isn't your avatar from Anderson's interview scene? Is there a larger version?

I just did print screen on the featurette to get it, this is the full thing.

Stan

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 09 September, 2012, 09:39:02 PM
And isn't your avatar from Anderson's interview scene? Is there a larger version?

I just did print screen on the featurette to get it, this is the full thing.

http://i47.tinypic.com/al6qme.jpg

"Must..fight...outing."

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Steve Green

Secretly jealous of Judge Burdis stealing his thunder.