Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisticuffs

I assume that shot of Mama with a weapon in the background was from before the reshoots were done?

Stan

Is it the explosion which knocks him off his feet here? At first I thought he got shot, and then wondered if rubble hit him. Something appeared to come through the wall at the time he went over anyway.

Stan

And there's something very Ezguerra about pics 2 and 3.

Dreddzilla

Look what else ''robo'' is ripping off.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/10/14/check-out-the-new-robocops-futuristic-motorbike/

What's worse is this movie will very likely make more then DREDD. :crazy:

Fisticuffs

It's just a black sports bike, you see a dozen of them on the road to work every day. Boring.

Apestrife

Aren't Robocop's feet quite simillar to those in Judge Demolition man?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itmNiTwHOsM

Only thing missing is the disco details in gold. But that couldl probably be added through some cgi-magic no?

Goaty

IndigoPrime

I don't know about Dredd—Robocop's starting to remind me of Street Hawk.

Michaelvk

I recall enjoying Streethawk.. I was 6 at the time, mind..

I back in the day I was quite happy with shows like Streethawk, Knight rider and Airwolf.. But at a certain point, what the hell happens if you're separated from your only strong point vehicle in a logical sort of way, like on a boat or up in the top of a skyscraper? So long as crime happens as far away as the pavement you should be fine, I suppose.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

radiator

QuoteI back in the day I was quite happy with shows like Streethawk, Knight rider and Airwolf.. But at a certain point, what the hell happens if you're separated from your only strong point vehicle in a logical sort of way, like on a boat or up in the top of a skyscraper? So long as crime happens as far away as the pavement you should be fine, I suppose.

Announcer: We now return to "Knightboat: the Crime-Solving Boat".
   Michael: Faster, Knightboat!  We gotta catch those starfish poachers.
Knightboat: You don't have to yell, Michael, I'm all around you.
   Michael: Oh, no!  They're headed for land.
   Michael: We'll never catch them now.
Knightboat: Incorrect: look!  A canal.
     Homer: Go, Knightboat, go!
      Bart: Oh, every week there's a canal.
      Lisa: Or an inlet.
      Bart: Or a fjord.
     Homer: Quiet!  I will not hear another word against the boat.

Gonk

He should get a dog like Lassie. That's a hound who can multi task: swimming, running
and climbing.

coming at a cinema near you soon

Spikes

When i was little, a Lassie film made me cry,   :'(

Stan

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 15 October, 2012, 09:47:33 AM
I don't know about Dredd—Robocop's starting to remind me of Street Hawk.

Aaaaargh, THAT'S IT!

Goaty

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.