Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Very happy to see Dredd in subtitled!

JOE SOAP

Zarjazzer

Feck it where's mine Amazon? :-* :'(

At least i got my star wars comic from DH but it's not that much compensation.

I hope it's here termorrer.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Goaty

Oh love that new quote from Dredd "Can't execute a perp on 99%"

Spikes

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 14 January, 2013, 08:13:09 PM

US Extras:

Mega-City Masters: 35 Years of Judge Dredd (HD; 14:27)

Day of Chaos: The Visual Effects of Dredd (HD; 15:21
Dredd Featurette (HD; 1:53) is really little more than a gussied up trailer.

Dredd's Gear (HD; 2:31)

The 3rd Dimension (HD; 2:00)

Welcome to Peachtrees (HD; 2:33)

Dredd Motion Comic Prequel (HD: 2:57)

Theatrical Trailer (HD; 2:30)

Dang. Was hoping the motion comic was gonna be on the UK release, and some of those US extra's look pretty meaty.

Goaty

Steve Green

The Megacity Masters bit is nice with a fair bit of Carlos, pretty sure the rest is just stuff that was on the web.

Shame they didn't (or couldn't) include the SDCC panel, or the LFCC panel, or the Reuters piece from the fan screening.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: James Stacey on 14 January, 2013, 06:10:14 PM
Come over watch it at mine.

Thanks for the offer mate.  The pub quiz was good.  Just finished watching the DVD now.  The blu-ray should be with me in a couple of days. 

It's a different experience in 2D, eh?

Hoagy

Listen man. Those who know think there is no reason it didn't put bums on seats. Every critic could not fault it. The end of the day they're all flabbergasted it didn't do as well as it could have done. Bothers me less now UNO! got 2D dvd.  Watshing it now. Fab title menu music with encouraging images. Lena and Olive. herr herr.
Massive Seagull got so much promise and yeah, without SFX it'll remain ambiguous. Luckily I got BBC SFX HORROR tape. Not gonna fill every corner tho is it?

"Urban speaks... convulsing, choking..."
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

shaolin_monkey

Good grief, it's still such a thrill to see Dredd powering through the traffic on his lawmaster.  I don't care about the non-futuristic vehicles.  The hairs still stand up on the back if my neck as the sirens blare, and the engine roars.  The first thing I did when the film finished was put it back on again just to see that bike in action.

Love it! 

MR. ELIMINATOR

Got to be the best opening to film I have ever seen.

Michaelvk

iTunes'ing it now. Can't wait for the locals dragging their feet to get the stock by end of Jan. It's warming the cockles of my heart that it's flying off the shelves..  :)
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Hoagy on 15 January, 2013, 01:26:14 AM
Listen man. Those who know think there is no reason it didn't put bums on seats. Every critic could not fault it. The end of the day they're all flabbergasted it didn't do as well as it could have done. Bothers me less now UNO! got 2D dvd.  Watshing it now. Fab title menu music with encouraging images. Lena and Olive. herr herr.
Massive Seagull got so much promise and yeah, without SFX it'll remain ambiguous. Luckily I got BBC SFX HORROR tape. Not gonna fill every corner tho is it?

Ummm... What?

Michaelvk

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 15 January, 2013, 07:49:00 AM
Quote from: Hoagy on 15 January, 2013, 01:26:14 AM

Ummm... What?

Don't.. You'll make him angry..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Goaty

The film is fucking awesome! Watch it again tonight!

Then 3D treatment at parents next week!