Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan

Comic Dredd has a helmet radio, right? I don't recall him talking into his hand but he does seem to converse with his Lawmaster a lot. :oldpersonmoment:

Richmond Clements

Quote from: strontium71 on 16 May, 2013, 07:17:40 PM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 16 May, 2013, 07:02:33 PM
Quote from: strontium71 on 16 May, 2013, 06:27:43 PM
You are the most negative person I have ever , EVER known.

You should get out more.

Cheers

Jim

I read comics. My...social and outgoing skills aren't that great.

Obviously.

Hawkmumbler

Can we all just stop bickering. I'm under the impression we would all rather have a single thread of a hypothetic nature than a million spam threads all saying the same thing.

Goaty

Oi! Show some loves on here as our Karl did;

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

COMMANDO FORCES

Of course we all have, haven't we. It takes less than a minute and costs you nothing for a comic character that you enjoy reading.
There is really no excuse not to!

Goaty

Done it three times! I got three different emails and different characters!

Beadle68

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 May, 2013, 03:51:24 PM
There is really no excuse not to!

Apart from the petition itself being written all in caps with multiple exclamation marks, making it look like the work of someone with mental health issues, obviously.

Other people's mileage may vary.

Cheers

Jim

COMMANDO FORCES

ALL in caps, you must be looking at something else Jim.

Seeing as my wife works in mental health services, she finds those sorts of comments offensive and unhelpful because they add to the severe prejudice already experienced by people with mental health problems.

Molch-R

Right, can we please calm this thread down a bit please?

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 May, 2013, 04:15:05 PMALL in caps, you must be looking at something else Jim.

The actual petition reads:

QuoteLOBBY FOR A SEQUEL TO THE "DREDD" BRITISH-SOUTH AFRICAN SCIENCE FICTION FILM (2012) BY THE JUDGE DREDD FANBASE!!
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO THE "DREDD" FEATURE FILM!!

If one felt that passionately about the subject, then perhaps taking twenty seconds to disengage the CAPS LOCK and compose a coherent sentence doesn't seem like a lot of effort.

I wasn't aware that your wife frequented these forums, but I apologise if you were offended on her behalf.

Cheers

Jim

Stan

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 May, 2013, 04:15:05 PM
ALL in caps, you must be looking at something else Jim.

Seeing as my wife works in mental health services, she finds those sorts of comments offensive and unhelpful because they add to the severe prejudice already experienced by people with mental health problems.

Come on, Burdis. We're Kippers. Being offended by stuff only sets a bad example.

Embrace the political incorrectness.

Just don't call me coloured.