Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bat King

The third attempt at it can learn by this mistake...

Something like, but not restricted to:

"Well we looked at the 1995 film and the fact no one thought another Judge Dredd film would be made. But look at the great job Alex Garland did with his version. At the same time a group of other guys in Britain did a movie accurate fan film called Judge Minty. So we knew there was still a market, all we have to do is make it marketable.

So, this isn't a remake or a reboot. This is a fresh look from us. We've gone back to the original material. We've checked out what some of the writers have done with it in the comics. Guys like Al Ewing, Rob Williams, Simon Spurrier and Michael Carroll.

You can expect all the traditional aspects of Judge, Jury and Executioner and the helmet staying on. You can expect the city to be almost a character itself. You can expect futuristic hobbies in a city with around 1% employment. You can expect a radiated wasteland outside the city full of desperate people trying to make a life.

Judge Dredd, Mega-City One, Cursed Earth and a whole lot of crazy."

I dunno.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Goaty

Dredd on Channel 4 next Saturday! So glad as C5 would be heavy cuts!

Goaty

Nice preview of Dredd's lawmaster chase the van on end of Paul film tonight.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: Goaty on 25 April, 2015, 08:00:33 PM
Dredd on Channel 4 next Saturday! So glad as C5 would be heavy cuts!

Saturday,Channel 4,22:00 hours. Set watches/alarms/phone reminders even.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Bat King

I might be watching Age of Ultron
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

JOE SOAP

Concept poster by Dave Rapoza

COMMANDO FORCES

That's pretty damned good!

shaolin_monkey

That reminds me of the Bryan Talbot Dredd picture - the same, but in black and white ink.  Unfortunately Google isn't giving up the goods this morning, but I'm sure you know the one I mean.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 27 April, 2015, 07:56:36 AM
That reminds me of the Bryan Talbot Dredd picture - the same, but in black and white ink.  Unfortunately Google isn't giving up the goods this morning, but I'm sure you know the one I mean.

The Dice Man splash page...?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Goaty

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 27 April, 2015, 08:08:03 AM
Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 27 April, 2015, 07:56:36 AM

The Dice Man splash page...?

Cheers

Jim

No there's definitely one out there by Talbot where Dredd is visible through a hole in someone's head. It is a gif that I saw I believe, as there was blood oozing around the wound and stuff, but there's a straight JPEG of it too. I probably saved it in my photobucket somewhere - l'll have to try and dig it out when I get home.

Goaty

shaolin_monkey

That's the one!  Hmmm, maybe not Bryan Talbot?

Goaty

shaolin_monkey

That would explain why my Google searches couldn't find it!!  :lol: