Main Menu

ComicScene Sale

Started by tonyf33, 03 July, 2019, 11:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonyf33

ComicScene has a half price summer sale on - you can get digital back issues for £1.50 and print issues for £3.
www.getmycomics.com/comicscene
Catch up with ComicScene, complete your collection and subscribe!  It's a great time to jump on board, with the current issue 5 (the Summer Special!)
For a small investment you are helping us continue the magazine and spread the word to other dedicated comic fans and potential new comic readers. 
Feedback from our newsstand readers is they are discovering a world of comics they thought didn't exist anymore, which is really positive, and experimenting not only with the 2000AD and 'nostalgia' market but some new comics and graphic novels too.
Your investment also helps us get the magazines into libraries, guiding them what comics to purchase. We are also working on a pull out comic to be passed on to young kids - leaving the 'adults' the rest of the magazine to read while encouraging the next generation of 2000AD and comic readers!
We hope you can support this work and there is something in the sale for you. As they say, every little helps and thanks.
www.getmycomics.com/comicscene

Dandontdare

Just tried to order the #0-5 bundle but weirdly it directed  me to paypal in French - tried to pay and it said it would have to telephone me at home with a code ... I'll try to give it a go later when I'm home.

(PS - those back issues of Crikey seem to go for a fair whack, don't they?)

Tjm86

Well, given it a stab with the 0-5 digital bundle.  Wait and see what happens in terms of being able to read them.  Little unclear as to how to access digital issues but I'm sure it will become clearer with time.

IndigoPrime

Yep – would be interested in more details about digital here. Are they just PDFs or something that you can open in any app, on any platform?