Main Menu

OK, now *actually* leaving

Started by JamieB, 05 November, 2004, 10:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieB

Today's my last day here at Rebellion - just wanted to say "bye" in my official capacity as GNs editor, and thank you all for being one of the saner and more pleasant message boards on the 'net. I'm going to be GNs editor at Titan as of Monday, so no doubt I'll be talking to some of you in a professional capacity in the future - and for those who I don't, I'll see you at DreddCon 6!

Once again, thanks for all your support and kind words while I've been here - and don't forget to keep buying the kick-arse books we're going to be putting out!

For future reference, Dominic Preston will be taking over the GN editor role, so he's the guy to ask about forthcoming material.

All the best to you and yours,

J-Bo-I'd-like-to-thank-my-parents-and-my-tutors-and-my-acting-coach-and-my-aromatherapist-and-that-guy-who-does-the-lawns-and-...-well-I-could-go-on-1

Mr C

Bye Jamie, take care. Bring us lots of nice stuff from Titan, y'hear?

Before you go though...

REPRINT RAM RAIDERS!!!

Jared Katooie

So long Jamie and thanks for everything.

Hope the new guy is as easily pushed around as you were...

To signify how I might feel if I actually had emotions here's a picture of a sad person.

http://www.electricscotland.com/history/doctor/Sad%20woman.gif>

DavidXBrunt

So long, and thanks for all the books.

IndigoPrime

Here's hoping Dom keeps up the good work, and, importantly, the selection of popular and less-known but still really great material.

If you're off to Titan, how about putting in a few words for a Marvel UK Zoids collection (hint hint)? ;)

All the best, and don't be a stranger here.

thinky

J-Bo - even though we've never conversed (either in real-life or on the board) i'll miss your insider knowledge and obvious enjoyment for what you do

have fun

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Grant Goggans

Could you point Dominic in the direction of the message boards before you go?  We'll want a word with him from time to time.

Well, two, "Chronos" and "Carnival," nya ha ha!

--Grant

longmanshort

Yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but ... you're not leaving here, surely?!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Max Kon

Max Kon

VampiraJen

Max Kon

I've just started a thread on time spliting threads

Tanky

Very best of luck, Jamie. We'll miss ya

luv tanky x

Natsan

Welcome back,Jamie!Seeya down the pub!

Natalie

ukdane

Bye Jamie- good luck.

Good news that it's Dom, as he probably has some ideas as to what was due out, and what you were thinking...
as opposed to them bringing in an "outsider" to pick-up the pieces. If you catch my drift.
Cheers

-Daney