arthurwyatt 008 G
Wood 009 G
scutfink 010 G
hexen 011
steven lenfant terrible 012 G
Jayzus B. Christ 013 ?
roystead 014 G
Rowdy Yates 015 G

Please note Rowdy: You're membership no# has changed!  ukdane has now been cast out for being a smugit with a prog 1 (Congrats!).

VIVA LA PROG!
Better set your phaser to stun.

James

I seem to be missing from your list

James 015

Smiley

Just doing my bit to help this old warhorse of a Thread hit the ton.

Devons Daddy

wow so many of you.

good to see so many of you have came on board later in life. im a lifer myself prog one framed on the wall. several pieces of art around it. just felt i had to tell you all so.

i know i know. but when you have prog 1 you deserve to be able to show off about it.( i have prog 2 as well.)
sorry sorry . its hard not to share.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Oddboy

Okay then:
James, you better take ukdane's old membership then (015), & we'll keep Rowdy Yates as 016G.
Devons Daddy, you've got DISQ10 (congratulations on your prog 1 you smug dastard!).
Smiley, thanks for the input!  I'll pencil you in as member 017, but can you confirm your ownership position for progs 1 and 534?  Also (for gold membership) have you ever strayed from YKKAD and then returned?

VIVA LA PROG!

Smiley

Oddboy: Every issue. Never strayed.

Devons Daddy

odd boy
you ever come to singapore
you leave a message here and i buy you a tiger beer on arrival
i also am faithful.
25 years never considered leaving.
i am on the disqulaifed list as well. doent it make you so proud.

I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

2000AD Online

I can`t join your club but the good news is that you`re all eligible for membership of my PROG 900 club, what I just started with a gigantic purchase from Silveracre comics.
  I`ll join the Progs 1 to 60 club as soon as my drokking digital archives arrive

Devons Daddy

flyodd
digital archives dont count
you see you have to have been a small boy. who saw a comic on the bottom shelf with a red plastic space spinner stuck to it with cello tape. you asked you parents if you could have some money. then for the next 25 years you never stopped handing over your hard earned groats. no floyd you will never understand the joy of that shared moment. ask smiley. he may just be wiping  a tear from the corner of his eye right now, also thinking back to his first prog purchase moment.
i have to go now and gaze upon my prog 1.
such moments in life are specail.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

though flyodd
should you ever recieve the didgital archives you may consider it a specail moment. i mean you have waited long enough for it.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

2000AD Online

Well it`s true I`ll never understand being a small boy who saw a comic on the bottom shelf etcetera, but you`ll never understand the joy of getting into the comic at about prog 930 losing touch for 100 progs, getting back into it later and then ordering 100 progs in a box set.
  Happy tear wiping.  Perhaps my digital archives when they arrive will include a space spinner and a tear to wipe from my eye

yours specaily,

Oddboy

Message 101!
This thread has grown beyond my belief!  I feel so proud!

VIVA LA PROG!

ukdane

Odd,
DO I have a disqualification number, if so, can you list all the members of the Disqualified club (ie those who have been members of prog 534 but have now been kicked out.
Also, what progs are you missing?
Cheers

-Daney

Trout

Warmest congratulations to Oddboy after his brainchild reached such an historic milestone.

Never has so much time been wasted by so many people. :-)

Let's all have a party! I'll bring the potato salad and a bottle of tequila.

Troutman

Oddboy

Thank you all for supporting this most amazing Prog...

The following is the most recent Members list:
Oddboy 002 G
stodge 003 G
sigu 004 G
jock 005
Rambo 006
troutman 007 G
arthurwyatt 008 G
Wood 009 G
scutfink 010 G
hexen 011
steven lenfant terrible 012 G
Jayzus B. Christ 013
roystead 014 G
james 015
Rowdy Yates 016 G

And those who have either been kicked out or were not allowed membership in the first place:
Wake DISQ1
paulvonscott DISQ2
Dean DISQ3
esoteric ed DISQ4
Uncle Umpty DISQ5
W. R. Logan DISQ6
Captain Skank DISQ7
frazer DISQ8
ukdane DISQ9
Devons Daddy DISQ10
smiley DISQ11
Floyd Kermode DISQ12

And to answer your question about my own prog ownership, I have the following progs: 31-64, 66-68, 70, 72-76, 78-112 and 114-1298. But progs 65 & 69 should be winging thier way to me in the post as I type (possibly even waiting at home for me).  So if anyone out there has a spare 71, 77 or 113 let me know, huh?  And sort out the bloddy digital bloomin' archives!

VIVA LA PROG!