Main Menu

Blatant self pimping

Started by Matt Timson, 09 March, 2005, 04:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart Oliver

Max, I thought you knew, practically everything JEB draws looks like him ;p
Obviously you're not a golfer.

Matt Timson

That's because I'm a walking caricature...

;)
Pffft...

Megadeth

I really love the style of your cartoon work, reminds me a lot of Tim Burton's 'Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy'.

Top Stuff : )

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Matt Timson

Bah!  Nobody ever says that when Frazer shows us his wares...

;P
Pffft...

Art

Ah, but you hate Frazer. I have logs...

BTW how comes they never use your less cartoony style in The Guide? IMHO it's much stronger and doesn;t have the funny ears...

Noisybast

I'm sure I probably have said that to Frazer at some point...

therev

Nice bita whoring there mate....sorry I mean art.

Bico

I'm still a bit disappointed that there doesn't seem to be any drawings of LMS sucking his thumb.

Natsan

Bah,me jealous!

Are you using Photoshop or Painter for your work?I'll have to pick your brains for some tips and tricks :)

Matt Timson

Bit of both.  I like to build my pic in Photoshop, take it into painter and then back and forth between Painter and Photoshop until I'm happy with it.  I recently upgraded to Painter 9, but I still prefer to use the Painter Classic freebie that I got with my first Wacom!

If I had to choose one or the other, I'd stick with Photoshop- you can do a lot more with it and it's less gimmicky IMO.

Pffft...

Natsan

Unfortunately I don't have a copy of Painter so I've not had a chance to compare the two.

Steamboy

Bloody talented people, I hate you :)

CU Krestel

Noisybast

"I'm still a bit disappointed that there doesn't seem to be any drawings of LMS sucking his thumb."

Will sucking on a pencil do?http://homepage.mac.com/matt.timson/.Pictures/small%20press/zom1.jpg">

johnnystress

Great stuff! Especially the cartoons!