Main Menu

Floyd -heart-Ennis

Started by Will I. Cooling, 09 June, 2005, 02:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

I would say that it was more of a tiny yapping type dogs penis.

paulvonscott

I don't really understand this bit of the conversation, but welcome back all the same.

Dudley

<3 looks like the business end of Bill Savage's shootah.  

Funt Solo

Well, Max, it's more that the 3 looks likes bollocks than the < looks like a willie.

Anyway, if Madonna can have conical boobs why can't I have a triangular willie?  Eh?  Tell me that!

(Apologies to Floyd for turning what was a thread about his accomplished article into a purile conversation about willies.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Floyd-the-k

Fate Amenable to Change: that's a fair point about Crisis. It didn't continue, so I described it as failed, but I was writing very quickly and didn't check out what happened to it properly.
p
r
e
a
c
h
e
r
 s
p
o
i
l
e
r
  The maguffin I had in mind was Genesis, it gives Jesse his power, is the sole reason for all the action but disppears by the end of the series (unless there's something I've missed).

as for willies, I have nothing to add here,

wait a minute

Funt Solo

Well, Crisis did fold.  I mean, I think it was dropping sales that stopped it.

In my opinion, it did lose it's way.  Or, the way it chose to follow wasn't one I was interested in following.  It's like arthouse cinema:  I rarely enjoy what it offers.

Check out the Revolver / Crisis expresso specials for an idea of what I'm referring to.  If I was being unkind, I'd describe them as largely consisting of pretentious, pseudo-intellectual, inaccessible bollocks.  If I was being kind, I'd replace "bollocks" with "material".

-----------------------------------------------

S P O I L E R S
I had trouble fathoming what happened to Genesis.  My one theory that ties up the loose end is that Genesis is dead, killed when Jesse was killed.  It had become a part of him, and so mortal.  When God ressurected him, only Jesse came back.

Anyone feel like giving Ennis a call and asking him?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

SamuelAWilkinson

God, that'd be great. When I'm big in the word-writing game, I'd want nothing more than people ringing me up and asking niggling questions about my magnum opus.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Genesis disappearing didn't really bother me that much. What narked me was Jesse's mum turning up. Bit naff. So was everyone coming back to life, come to think of it.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.